Perfect Knight...with a fresh save...

TVthePunisher

Alright, so I completed 41 of the 47 achievements a couple years ago before I ended up selling the HDD along with the Xbox...and I stupidly didn't back up the save data. The only achievements I had left in the regular Arkham Asylum (not GOTY) are:

Freeflow Silver (16 medals on Combat Challenges)

Freeflow Gold (24 medals on Combat Challenges)

Predator Bronze (8 medals on predator challenges)

Predator Silver (16 medals on predator challenges)

Predator Gold (16 medals on predator challenges)

Perfect Knight.

The questions I have are:

Do I have to redo EVERYTHING in order to get Perfect Knight unlocked?

What exactly does it read...the Achievement unlocks or certain things collected in the game? If it reads the achievements, do I have to REDO those requirements for each Achievement despite already having been unlocked?

Do I have to replay it on certain difficulties or can I just blow through it once on Easy since I already did all this awhile back?

Bonus Question: I know the achievement lists are separate but if I were to play through on GOTY, backed up a save just before getting the last of what was required for Perfect Knight...could I use that save on the regular edition or are the save files exclusive to that version of the game?

Any help is greatly appreciated...I've already had to burn through several games over again for end game achievements because of this same situation (having sold off the HDD with no backups of my save data) and I'd hate to redo everything...again...even though I'd have to do it for GOTY.

• 3 weeks later...

lol so much to read, too lazy, try just keeping your questions short and simple

if you care that much about achvos why not play both versions of the game for 2 sets of 1000 and just enjoy the game.... its not a very long game to 100% and no you cant use the same save for both thats why the have seperate achvo lists

i dont really know how you could get 100% without doing everything though (lol?)

Edited by severed360

lol so much to read, too lazy, try just keeping your questions short and simple

if you care that much about achvos why not play both versions of the game for 2 sets of 1000 and just enjoy the game.... its not a very long game to 100% and no you cant use the same save for both thats why the have seperate achvo lists

i dont really know how you could get 100% without doing everything though (lol?)

Well what I was wondering is if what Perfect Knight counted was the achievements or in-game save data. Because if all it counted was the achievements, then I'd only have to do the combat challenges after beating it.

• 2 months later...