Fastest Way to Rank Up!

Tcaps8

DO NOT DO THIS. It only works two or three times then the game will eventually load infinitely, which will cause you to reset the game and possibly cause character loss. Happened to 2 friends and myself.

Wow thanks for the quick heads up! Yeah that would be cool to do this, I wish it was this easy. :( I figured it would be too good to be true.

Just hit 55 and wanted to do this..

off topic, but do you want to call a mugger on each other for the achievement? Im 52 but Idk anyone else that is 50.

Wow thanks for the quick heads up! Yeah that would be cool to do this, I wish it was this easy. :( I figured it would be too good to be true.

I fell for the trap, too good to be true indeed. I'm not saying it's guaranteed to freeze and get rid of your character if you try this but it did happen to 3 of us.. The method itself is brilliant if it was consistent.

Worked great for me went from level 55 to 100 took me a while though about 8 hours i think but it works , the reason some ppl are losing thier games is rockstar's servers not this missions fault, ppl were losing thier games way before this doing this mission

Worked great for me went from level 55 to 100 took me a while though about 8 hours i think but it works , the reason some ppl are losing thier games is rockstar's servers not this missions fault, ppl were losing thier games way before this doing this mission

Gotta agree with this, its the servers, not the game.

Unfortunately, these missions dont let us get to 55 fast, after our character reset.

What about the millions of people below level 55 what mission do we do to get upto 55? violent duct?

for me i messed round with mates for while then i did a mixture of violent duct & a race called something like downtown underground or the best option fast is see if u can find some 1 who can get the mission & join them you will soon level up

my g/f was a level 4 after her game was reset she went fron that level 4 to level 80 after joining in mine

Edited by thetroop

Damn this way looks beast. Im at 38 right now. Know of any faster ways besides underground downtown, criminal records, violent duct?.

Or you could hook me up with that mission:dance:

As payment you can have what I earn in money

yeh sure im on for a while so ill add u & if ur on invite u if thats ok ?

I'll be online in a few hours and would appreciate an invite from somebody as well. Currently level eight. You can definitely have my share of the money if you want it as payment or if I can help you in any other way. My gamer tag is: Mr. Rawls