How long is a temporary ban?

Barad

Its 15 Minutes but the Ban System is so flawed! Each time a friend of mine even starts up the game it says he was recently banned for quitting and I watched him play a whole match then at the end was not allowed into any games for 15 minutes for being banned? He had not left anything!

Is it a ban after one leave? or after so many in a day? either way unless your quitting a game like every 10 minutes it should not ban you even if it is just 15 minutes!

I got a temporary ban for being kicked after an accidental betrayal. It was the guy's fault too; he shot at me from behind so I quick-turned and stuck him.

The ban voided after a 20 minute-long forge match.

oh what you can get banned for getting booted too?

I don't like this one bit. I played Team Slayer and two of my teammates left the game super early, so it was 4 vs 2. Why should I stay for 6+ minutes for the game to be over?

Precisely. But the Bungie/Halo asskissers here would tell that being banned for not wanting to play is a great thing.

15 minutes. Shouldn't even have one since you can't select the gametype you want to play from the menu or back out before the game starts. If those options were available, I'd be all for a longer ban. It's just annoying when people do that crap just because they're losing. But people shouldn't be punished for leaving a game that they don't want to play when they don't have any way of avoiding it in the first place.

15 minutes. Shouldn't even have one since you can't select the gametype you want to play from the menu or back out before the game starts. If those options were available, I'd be all for a longer ban. It's just annoying when people do that crap just because they're losing. But people shouldn't be punished for leaving a game that they don't want to play when they don't have any way of avoiding it in the first place.

That's a total crock. What you're saying is true only if you don't care about the people you play with and are just utterly selfish. Since that kind of person is a jerk, it's fair they get punished.