Achievement Guide & Roadmap

Nozza

Fast Five has a typo, ctrl+f: "f1st".

editor's apprentice, you can add that if people are having trouble unlocking the achievement, they should just add a tree to the track. We've had 2 or more people in this thread with that problem.

Custom Finish is best done with a 2nd controller, locally.

I did add that you'll have to add an object for it to unlock if you go the test track route. I'll make the other edits tomorrow morning. Been busy this weekend, so I'll get final checks done tomorrow.

Am I missing something with this loonie cunting lander cheev... Wtf how do you slow down . Once I'm up and flying I have no wy to stop. The decent button doesn't Even work

It's pretty easy, I thought it'll be obvious...

You need to counter the speed with a opposite direction. So say your holding down RT and flying right, meaning you'll be leaning right. To slow down you'll need to then press the direction button left and press RT. So it's like going in reverse.

Doing so will then push you push you in the other direction and slow you down. Quite simply really. The decent does nothing to slow you down, and if anything it'll make you go faster.

Edited by Nozza

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Excellent guide, Nozza! :) I'll go for that squirrel achievement later this week.

Also, 8/10 difficulty sounds about right. Now, if there was an achievement that requires you to 0 fault the ''Test Your Might'' tournament, then I'd give it a 10/10.

Great guide. Some mistakes I found:

1. Mistype in the word "Unyielding".

2. Scenic Route consists of 1 easy, 3 medium and 2 hard tracks. (Not 4 medium and 2 hard)

3. I also suggest adding some video guides to Demon on Wheels II achievement. It can be very frustrating for people new to the series.

Great guide. Some mistakes I found:

1. Mistype in the word "Unyielding".

2. Scenic Route consists of 1 easy, 3 medium and 2 hard tracks. (Not 4 medium and 2 hard)

3. I also suggest adding some video guides to Demon on Wheels II achievement. It can be very frustrating for people new to the series.

Nice spot, I'll get then changed. Also for point 3 there's not point in makin a video when there's the leaderboard replays you can watch. Saves Maka the time and it'll just be the same thing but with many more faults, so it'll actually be worse than scanning through the replays.

• 2 weeks later...
is anyone else having a problem with the multiplayer wins achievement? i just won 5 whole matches in one sitting, but didn't get it.

does there always have to be 4 people in the match? that's the only thing i can think of.

oops, there's 6 in one sitting...

*EDIT*

Check your stats by pressing :rbbut: in the single player screen, see if it says 5 or more.

You must win 5 total games, not just the races.

Check your stats by pressing :rbbut: in the single player screen, see if it says 5 or more.

You must win 5 total games, not just the races.

i did, but here's the weird thing... i turned on my xbox and i had the achievement... hahahaha. i swear to god i didn't see it pop, but i guess it must have. i'm an idiot.

-----

kudos on the good guide to the creators, by the way. i appreciate it. sorry for my dumb ass question. hahahaha.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Just another person to say the difficulty should be turned down. It's an 8/10 at most impo.

It's easier than the original trials, and even people who've never played Trials should manage the 400 on this.

The 10/10 will put people off, and 10/10 should be reserved for the truly impossible games.

• 1 month later...