Achievement Discussion

Barad

Until we get the achievement guide, how long do you think it'll take to 100% With and without the DLC?

I have no idea but here's one number for you.. 50,000. You'll need that many people to download your user levels.I don't know if they actually have to play it in it's entirety. Let's just say the hours of completion, will be in the triple digits.That's just for that single achievement.

There's another one for getting 1000 rates.This game will not be a quick completion. Not by a longshot.

Edited by Baki54

Great, thread. Can anybody help me sort this out?

I wan't the game to detect when I've killed 6 enemies, for a bigger enemy to spawn. I've tried everything, and it kind of works, but not quite right.

I've got:

Big Enemy Brain

WHEN: Goblin1 - Is dead - and - Goblin2 - Is dead... etc

DO: Emote - Mad

Change Page - Next Page (Where next page is a melee enemy brain.

This kind of works, but not all the time, and I don't know why, Ive tried loads of combinations of WHEN: Gobin1 and Goblin2 Is dead etc, but it's not quite right.

Thanks

Until we get the achievement guide, how long do you think it'll take to 100% With and without the DLC?

Unless the achievements get patched there will probably not be a single person who completes this game.

Or if anyone does it is going to be a fraction of a percent of total players in the game.

As it stands now:

Critics Choice Award - Have an 80%+ rating across all worlds (minimum 1,000 downloads and at least 3 worlds posted).

Actually requires having 3 worlds with a minimum of 1,000 downloads and 80% or better rating.

Certified Platinum - Receive 5,000 downloads on one of your worlds.

Requires downloads from 5,000 unique players.

AAA Developer - Receive 5,000 downloads on all your worlds.

Hit Maker - Receive 50,000 downloads on all your worlds.

The 50,000 downloads must be across currently uploaded worlds. One download is counted per user per game. If you have 5 games up one user can play each giving you 1 download per game.

I can verify Critics Choice 100% as i had an Instant Win world just shy of 5k votes that was deleted by the developers. At that time i had a few other worlds up also all below 1k downloads. My over all rating was between 85%and 95%

The only thing i cannot verify is if all worlds need to be over 80% or if the average of the worlds combined is only required to be 80% or better.

I can not 100% guarantee the 5k downloads must be had all at once.

I am approximate 200 downloads shy of the Tier 7 Milestone for 5k downloads. But my in game tracker has been dropped to 84 the number of downloads across the world that the developers did not delete.

If/when i manage to get a couple hundred more downloads i will know if the Milestone/achievement progress only moves forward based on how many downloads you have across currently uploaded worlds.

Edited by izret101

In order to get a completion (AFAIK) you will DEFINITELY need Avalon, Haakon, and Champions Quest: Void Storm.

It appears that the Play bundle is your best bet at this time as it includes the major achievement requirements.

But since the daily challenges seem to require things from various other DLCs i cannot be sure that something else will not need to be purchased at any given point in time.

Plus the game has episodic content so there will be more DLC required in the future to keep the completion most likely.

• 5 months later...
  • 5 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Has anyone had achievements unlock without being earned? I've had a few in the last few days. I played as Conker and did a Crossroads, got the achievement for playing as him. Next day I logged in and was idle in the menu and I unlocked playing 10 Crossroads with Conker.

Also, I did 3 days in a row logging in and got the achievement, missed a day, but when I logged in on the 5th day I actually got the 7 day in a row achievement.

Not complaining, but odd.

Has anyone had achievements unlock without being earned? I've had a few in the last few days. I played as Conker and did a Crossroads, got the achievement for playing as him. Next day I logged in and was idle in the menu and I unlocked playing 10 Crossroads with Conker.

They added in additional milestones/challenges for each Champion that require you to complete x amount of challenges with that character. They seemed pretty wonky when they added them in yesterday so maybe you got lucky, if you weren't close to 10 challenges complete with Conker, and it counted extra for you.

They added in additional milestones/challenges for each Champion that require you to complete x amount of challenges with that character. They seemed pretty wonky when they added them in yesterday so maybe you got lucky, if you weren't close to 10 challenges complete with Conker, and it counted extra for you.

Ah, gotcha. Yeah, I wasn't even close..4 or 5 challenges at most. Today I played as one of the other heros, the one starting with a K. Did my first Crossroads and after the game I got the complete 10 challenges as well. Only did 2 of them. I'll take it!

• 5 months later...

Aye that is the case. However if you have already met that requirement previously you'll need to complete one more crossroads with the character for it to unlock.

When I logged on yesterday both conker achievements were saying done unlocking even though conker was lvl 19, finished a crossroads and both popped and he still wasn't lvl 20