Achievement Trading Thread

• 5 months later...
  • Replies 861
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ok guys, i would like to organize a night/day where six of us can swap blueprints and then share race days. If you would like to be included in this send me a message over Xbox live and i will update the list. Depending on how fast we can get this list made, maybe thanksgiving night?

The list:

1. Mike437

2. Art Teacher

3. Chi gti 97

4. I Am Judas

5. II SGT CHAOS II

6. BigHappyBlocker

Edit: Alright guys list is complete! Will be sending messages to you guys on the details!

:Bounce:

First post!

I'm not new to gaming, just this forum..

My GT is "Art Teacher" and so is my professional occupation.

Definately looking to share and download blueprints and race days with anyone.

I'd love for the highest achievement of 25 / 100 (depending on the achievement).

Ready for some online action...

:boxer

Cheers.

Just so everyone knows, the person you share the blueprint or raceday with doesn't have to be online when you send it...they'll get it next time they go on Pro Street. I'm only saying because it seems like some people think both parties need to be online.

Anyway, send me a friend request and a message telling me you wanna share with me so we can share with eachother. I've already shared my blueprint/raceday with about 5 or 6 people, so I need 20 more in each. If my friends list is full, just tell me...I have to go through and it delete some people that I haven't talked to/played with in a while anyway, so this would motivate me to do it. I wouldn't mind helping you with getting the "Race Day Leader" achievement either, just ask and I'll do it.