Achievement Guide + Road Map

cra

• Replies 183
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

first post in the forums, anyway just had to mention that i got the gold perk for explosives in the red wedding mission, just plant the rdx/super rdx(if you got it) around the area where the nazis(spelling?) rush in and then run back up to where the wedding was taking place and detonate it you should get it although it took me a little time to figure out exactly how much super rdx to use and where to place it but i got it eventually, btw you got a really great guide

Finally got the 1000GS. Took me a while to get the Spend 75,000 cheev... I was on 50k when I finished the free play targets, which took sooo long to do.

Though I had fun for the most part blowing stuff up, there's far more targets than is necessary and it got a little tiresome towards the end.

Also, quite strangely, I have done every single Freeplay Target, they're all done according to the lists in the menu - yet it says I've done 99%?!

so I tried that as the 75K acheeve is the only one I have left, I have destroyed all the ambient targets and have only spent 50K. So I change it to feckin hard and start shooting stuff till I die and then it only cost 360 to get new ammo . . .???

Um? that is the same as casual is there certain weapons? I have been using the viper and panzer . . .

so I tried that as the 75K acheeve is the only one I have left, I have destroyed all the ambient targets and have only spent 50K. So I change it to feckin hard and start shooting stuff till I die and then it only cost 360 to get new ammo . . .???

Um? that is the same as casual is there certain weapons? I have been using the viper and panzer . . .

dont just buy the complete ammo with :ybut: you need to go to the "ammo" window and buy the ammo for every weapon by hand then it will be around 2100~

Ok so what part of solid gold is misable in the story ???? I just need to know what parts to make sure i do in the story. Thanks

Stealth killing 5 Nazi Generals is needed for the Brawling Gold perk. It is possible to go through the entire game and kill them all by gunfire or various explosions, thus leading to not getting Solid Gold.

Recommended you get that one done as soon as possible - should be easy enough as Paris Zone 1 has 17 of them alone!

Stealth killing 5 Nazi Generals is needed for the Brawling Gold perk. It is possible to go through the entire game and kill them all by gunfire or various explosions, thus leading to not getting Solid Gold.

Recommended you get that one done as soon as possible - should be easy enough as Paris Zone 1 has 17 of them alone!

Everything else can be done after the story. 'Not on my watch' although not missable is better done early in the game as it's a pain after liberating everywhere.

i would be really happy if some guys would rate the guide better than with 1star :) i don't think it is a deserved rating, since a lot of you find it useful.

Agreed, it deserves 5*. Thanks a lot for this great guide, I'm sure it will help a lot as I'm starting on this game now.

Strangely though, I can't rate it. It says I've already rated it, even though this is the first time I checked it out, sorry man ;)

...so about how many freeplays could potentially be left on your map, and you still have 1000gs? Basically, are there any areas that have 10 or 20 freeplay markers that are not related to any achievement? Or do you basically just do every freeplay because really you could only leave like 2-5 in each area? I'm just doing them all like a zamboni on an ice rink...correct strategy?