how do you go about boosting annex on map packs achievement

ChArG1nMaLAZ0R

No. If you read the achievement guide this achievement is only achieved when you win an Annex match on each of the Flashback & Combustible Map Pack maps. If you're having trouble with this achievement the best thing to do is go to the achievement trading thread at the top of this forum and look for other people to boost the achievement.

To boost the achievement you should tell your other boosting partners which maps you need to win on and get you, and the whole boosting squad to vote for them particular maps.

Just remember to return the favour ;)

oh this is aright bitch. like somebody else already said doing social seems alot better than trying to vote on ranked. good luck :p

yesterday i was playing and kept killing the same person who was constantly not moving (yes i'm naughty i know :p) and i thought to myself that mebbe he'd signed in joined a game and because you never have to leave and it changes maps itself that mebbe he'd just got on with his buiness in the hope that the rest of the team would get him the win... i dunno if that works but mebbe you could try it if you really are that desperate and fed up of trying?

x

I recommend joining and quitting over and over until you get host. Once you have host you can go through all the maps and win every single game. And yes, play social as nobody can change the gametype, and this way the maps go in alphabetical order.

How do you know when you've been selected as host?I try to never pause multi, so I don't know for sure how it works.....and Im a gears 1 vet too:(

How do you know when you've been selected as host?I try to never pause multi, so I don't know for sure how it works.....and Im a gears 1 vet too:(

thanks for the tips guys and i tried doing the sit ingame one when i had one map to go and hope for the win while i was looking after my son lol. but it never worked. managed it in the end eventually in ranked and social with two days of patience.

to the guy asking about host. when your host it will show you a menu screen with you and all bots before the game staarts and you'll be the only one in game until people join. its rare to get host though. best bet is to just keep searching until theres no free games currently or to go on at certain times of the day.

• 1 year later...

for the Annex achievement, it honestly isn't as impossible as it may seem.

first, do this in social!!! get about 4 to 5 people in a lobby who needs the achievement. this will usually throw you into a game with bots. BEWARE, these bots are intense so play smart and assault rifle around the corner. if you get into a game that has a useless map, unless a map you need is 2 or 3 away (there is a specific map rotation) then go ahead and leave. this took me two nights to get, and i didn't even have a single map before that due to my deleted saved file.

here is the thread that has the exact social map rotation, follow it and you should be able to do it:

http://www.trueachievements.com/a30264/annex-now-with-execution-rules-achievement.htm

good luck guys! it will be frustrating, but if you communicate and take your time out for it, then it shouldn't take longer than a few days.

• 4 weeks later...

This is the last of the public shit I need and it's really irritating. There should at least be a way to force a bot match. I can't believe there are still so many people playing. If anyone's on wanting to do this, hit me up. I'll be gone this afternoon and have a 3 hour KOTH boosting session this evening. Otherwise, I'm on a lot.