Scoring Guide

DisposedCheese

Ace Achievement Scoring Guide

http://xbox360achievements.org/images/achievements/246/1Tc8P2Nh.jpg

How to get that somewhat impossible 185k

Now this guide won't exactly get you 185k but i'm sure it should help you a tad bit.

1. try and kill as many of the ships as possible on the screen.

2. always go after smaller ships instead of the bigger ships when you have a full swarm.

3. meteorites and power ups do give you points ( meteo = 20, power-up = 50).

4. always try to use your strong power ups like missiles and the beam before picking up others.

5. when you know you can't defeat all the snake like ships ( sperm cells). Try and get close to them so they follow you. This will add on a few points once defeated.

6. on the last lvl pay the most attention. You can lose many ships and points becuase so much is happening.

7. Play on normal mode if you have a hard time playing insane. I reccomend playing normal. It's really frustrating dieng once then restarting. The only advantage insane has is more ships will spawn in a lvl.

8. you must have atleast 165k+ before facing the last boss.

9. if you really can't play this game becuase you're not to good at it, but still want the achievment. try to glitch the game using a friend or another controller on insane. Go check some other threads to see how to do the glitch. EDIT: due to some confusion, the glitch that im talking about is the one where u and a partner slowly move down beneath the lvl, where you can become invincible.

10. If needed play till you reach the spider boss, i will call it the spider boss becuase it has multiple arms or something. At this boss do not kill it, but instead destroy its meteorites which it send at you multiple times. during the battle it should give you the laser mutiple times. Stay here and rack up points untill you feel your ready to move on.

any tips or points given from the other ships would be greatly appreciated.

I shall edit this once i find more info and learn new tips that should help you get a higher score.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

oh sorry the glitch is where u keep attaching and detaching near the bottom of the screen, when u do it right you and your partners ship will keep slowly working there way to the bottom of the lvl. Once off the screen and far enough down you cant get hit by anything. Sometimes the last boss though and its far stretched rings.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...