Copy arrived this morning

GameOverRob

Played it for about an hour when i got in from work signed a couple of players had a fiddle controls are a fat pain in the ass to get used to and takes quite a while to do anything. didnt get a chance to play any online matches just yet, on the plus side the game loading times seem damn quick but saving like the pc version certainly takes a while

Played it for about an hour when i got in from work signed a couple of players had a fiddle controls are a fat pain in the ass to get used to and takes quite a while to do anything. didnt get a chance to play any online matches just yet, on the plus side the game loading times seem damn quick but saving like the pc version certainly takes a while

Nice! You'll need to give us your thoughts on the game. I'm looking forward to it being released here in the UK (Friday!). Was definitely thinking of buying it!

I like the sounds of fast loading times :D

It's officially released now, the Football Manager 2006 thread should be moved to the regular games section (BF2: MC too)...

About the game, it takes some time to figure out what all the options do and how many there are... but it's a great game, if you use the manual well everything will be clear pretty quick ;)

Yeah, got a hard drive, cheers anyway. Purchased it earlier off the net, should arrive Tuesday, probably Wednesday due to Easter :(

It gives me enough time to knuckle on with the assignments i've got to do. Blessing in disguise me thinks.

Anyway, roll on Wednesday. Can't wait to see Ronaldinho at Liverpool :woop:

Don't know from this specific game, but with other games, I found a good balance right and a good core is necessary!

Two strongly defensive centrebacks, one who is strong in the air, the other who is quick.

Two full backs, quick that are good at attacking and crossing.

Two centre mids that are defensive minded with good passing stats.

Two wingers with flair and pace and goal scoring abilities.

Two centre forwards, one strong, the other quick. They usually form a formidable partnership.

That is what i'll be looking to create when the game comes next week. I'll let you know how I get on, but every other football manager game I have tried that on, the result is nothing but success :D

Awesome... region free... I always wanted to try this game but being an american with NTSC xboxs i couldn't. I admit being stationed in Engalnd I got swept into the "footy" phenoneom and now love the game and appreciate it alot more than when i was in the states. Although me being Portuguese I had to hide my face when England lost to them a while back...LOL!!!

The son of a bitch though did me no favours yesterday.

Had £10 on Man U, Arsenal, Chelsea, Tottenham and Liverpool to win at 10/1 and Rooney was shit and failed to net against shitty Sunderland (no offence to Sunderland fans ;)). All have got results apart from Man U and Liverpool who play tomorrow.

Don't know from this specific game, but with other games, I found a good balance right and a good core is necessary!

Two strongly defensive centrebacks, one who is strong in the air, the other who is quick.

Two full backs, quick that are good at attacking and crossing.

Two centre mids that are defensive minded with good passing stats.

Two wingers with flair and pace and goal scoring abilities.

Two centre forwards, one strong, the other quick. They usually form a formidable partnership.

That is what i'll be looking to create when the game comes next week. I'll let you know how I get on, but every other football manager game I have tried that on, the result is nothing but success :D

I'll try this, thx :Bounce:

In a derby too :D Don't mention it. These are one of my speciality games ;)

Also, get a fairly big squad, not too big so everyone is unhappy, but big enough so you can rest players. If you start a player who is tired, they won't play as good as they can do. Sometimes a fresh player who isn't as good can perform better than a tired world class player.