IDK How I'm Doing This?

Purple Toxins

Depends what enemies your fighting, they all have different resistances. Also, when you level up a lot of behindthe scenes stuff goes on which beefs up your character.

Thats just two reasons. Even a slight change in your gear could have triggered it, if you changed something to give you more slug damage each slug will do more damage, which increases dps substantially because of the amount of slugs.

Could be anything really. Either way, don't ocmplain ^^

Depends what enemies your fighting, they all have different resistances. Also, when you level up a lot of behindthe scenes stuff goes on which beefs up your character.

Thats just two reasons. Even a slight change in your gear could have triggered it, if you changed something to give you more slug damage each slug will do more damage, which increases dps substantially because of the amount of slugs.

Could be anything really. Either way, don't ocmplain ^^

It's not the armor I havn't changed anything on it. But I think it might of been my Partner was using his battle cry also so idk if that affected my damage aswell.

Yes, battle cries are groups skills, meaning if he has it acive you gain the bonus also. This also applies to certain other skills, such as the Bio-Engineers Health bonus and the Champion's Air Melee Damage.

Yeah I didn't know that battle crys worked as group if other person had theirs on as well.