Official Bitching Thread

Hayden

Yet another reason why Wins/Losses don't mean jack.

All the stats can be argued to be meaningless or subjective. I think I was just upset because this was something that shouldn't happen.

I'm sick of getting stuck in games were everyone is way better at COD than I am, every dam game, they're obviously cheating somehow!! Quick Scoping or lag switching or something!!! :)

Ok joking apart, I stole a care package off someone the other day and got a Swarm, I thought it would be awesome, but it was crap. I get more points from a UAV. Talk about disappointing, the K9 score streak seems a lot better.

Also does using a target finder make me a pussy, if it does then I never use one, if not then I use one all the time :uzi:

lol. I thought you were serious at first. The one time I got a swarm it was pretty good. I think how well it does depends on the map and players. If there are a lot of buildings to hide in then the swarm won't get many kills.

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The challenges are ridiculous. No on wants to play the campaign three times. It is also ridiculous how your choices determine what achievements you earn, and unless you play it twice you cannot earn certain achievements. Then the challenges, that is another 2 or more playthroughs because it is nearly impossible to get all of the challenges in one playthrough. I just find the campaign to be repetitive if you are hoping to complete the game.

The joke is that every mong and their mother are using snipers and trying to quick scope. Apart from the gun that is mostly stuck to my screen, every weapon I see is a sniper.

Honestly, I'm really mind numbingly bored of seeing the same shit every game, every night. How in the world are these people not fucking bored of using the same weapon every game, every night?

It is that bad, that I get back on, after a couple of nights away, and I recognise gamertags. These same gamertags are using the same sniper, even the same camo, as they were a few nights back.

If it isn't a patch, what the hell is it? Because we all must've seen at least a few sniper montages by now, by choice or not. Right? So it can't be for some 'fresh sick QS montage' that has been seen a million times over...

The joke is that every mong and their mother are using snipers and trying to quick scope. Apart from the gun that is mostly stuck to my screen, every weapon I see is a sniper.

Honestly, I'm really mind numbingly bored of seeing the same shit every game, every night. How in the world are these people not fucking bored of using the same weapon every game, every night?

It is that bad, that I get back on, after a couple of nights away, and I recognise gamertags. These same gamertags are using the same sniper, even the same camo, as they were a few nights back.

If it isn't a patch, what the hell is it? Because we all must've seen at least a few sniper montages by now, by choice or not. Right? So it can't be for some 'fresh sick QS montage' that has been seen a million times over...

Snipers are used by the majority of gamers in my opinion. Personally, I can't use them for shit. I have to change weapons, I can't use the same gun over and over. This is the problem I'm having getting gold camo. By the time I unlock the gold for a weapon, I'm tired of using it, and end up using something new. It makes the gold camo pointless, as I don't use the gun after I've gotten it. I just can't help myself from going after it though, it's something to shoot for (no pun intended) on my way to prestige master.

Due to the absolute GIGANTIC nature of the maps in in Black ops 2. Maps so big that you never ever ever get spawn killed instantly. Treyarch have decided to make the next map pack with a map contained entirerly in the confinds of a phone booth, to bring the players closer together and quicken the game play up.

Sounds great...... :-(

So, lets assume I actually bought this for myself, instead of the missus getting it...

What made the dev team think it was a good idea to allow someone outside of the very house I live in, to be the decider of whether or not I get to play the game that I paid for, with my own money?

All night I've been getting kicked back into lobbies because of quitting/dashboarding hosts. Not my doing, I assume. Yet my last game, I get a VTOL (and as a result get the K9 Unit), and after a few kills, the host migration screen pops up (we all assume the same here, it's because they're getting their shit pushed back in). After a few seconds of that, straight back into the lobby we go. I leave said lobby because everyone eventually drops out, and start to look for a fresh one, only to be welcomed by probation.

Good going.

I'm still lost on this "probation" deal. I drop out of games all the time, be it due to my kids needing something, phone calls, or just spawning into a shit fuck of a game. Not once have I been put on probation. What gives?

I think probation is only on the leagues game but don't know for sure.. I have never been put on probation with normal mulit player games....

I was playing solo in TDM the other day, and got pitted against a clan.

I destroyed them on Hijacked and went 30-1, naturally I got insults and was accused of cheating, using wall hacks etc. They even said "Yep, look he is a Master Prestige, definite hacker" (they were a mixture between 3rd-7th prestige)

They all reported me for "Cheating" and said they would get their other clan members to do the same and I should expect a full reset soon......

I told them to watch the game in theatre mode to see how I outplayed them, then they all backed out.

Typical kids. When shit hits the fan they'll report you for hacking when they damn well know you haven't done anything wrong. Bunch of idiots can't except defeat.

well im officially done, my missus bought me the hardened for xmas (which ive appologised for profusely) and she also bought me the season pass......i still cant tolerate this game having not paid a penny, im bored fuckless with it, its the worst cod ever made and we all now know its just a re skin of mw3 as the game bears no resemblance balance/gameplay/online stability wise as black ops did....good riddence you piece of garbage, i wont be bothering with cod again as BF4 is out this year and not matter what the issues BF is superior in every way

Sniping may be annoying, but it does take skill to do something like this:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y8f-FwDaNEY]Black Ops 2 - *LIVE* 70 GUNSTREAK w/ XPR & DSR - YouTube[/ame]

Saw it this morning, the best sniping gameplay I've seen.

Yes its good play, but it wouldn't happen on earlier CoDs . This just shows how poor the maps are. How awful the guns are . And how ridiculously sloppy this game and its design is. Treyarch make pathetic Call of Dutys. Thank Fuck we only have 7 or so months left of this shit.

Sniping may be annoying, but it does take skill to do something like this:

Saw it this morning, the best sniping gameplay I've seen.

Watched the first 12 seconds to see the guy playing is the typical quickscoper mong who runs past the first objective to get to that point I'm guessing he's going to go, just to get quickscopers on the other team who are doing the same thing.

That is exactly the same shit I see day in day out on that map. It is the same thing I've complained about countless times in this very thread. And as I have also said, quickscoping in Domination IS something to scoff at, because your targets are pretty much always stationary.

Sick of seeing that crap (running past the first objective), just to get that quickscoping fix. And it's not only on that one map, but this map is probably the worst for it.

SSDD.

I'm still lost on this "probation" deal. I drop out of games all the time, be it due to my kids needing something, phone calls, or just spawning into a shit fuck of a game. Not once have I been put on probation. What gives?

I'm pretty sure they got rid of probation. Or increased the number of games needed to reach the probation level.

I dont want to play fucking nuketown its a complete ball ache of a map with constant grenade spam and shit spawns.

I pre orderd my blops 2 and the nuke town code sat dormant in my case as i did'nt want it, but now im forced to have it just so i can continue playing. THE FUCK TREYARCH.............