Nascar:inside line

Can Nascar:Inside Line be reset to first time run. The reason I want to reset is that my grandson has found another game, and don't play Nascar:Inside line anymore. I want to set it for me, different player, different car color and everything. Thank you for any help. P.S. I've tried deleting all saved game information on my Xbox 360.

1) this belongs on the game thread for this particular game.

2) Yes it can. Just delete the car/season settings... or start a new career/car with a new save. If you can't figure any of that out, just delete all saved game data from your storage area. There are literally 3 ways do get your own season/car.

1) If he's referring to the fact that he has a grandson he is likely very unfamiliar with modern consoles and how they work. My dad has trouble checking his e-mail, I can't imagine that my grandfather has ever used a computer.

2) I bet nascar the line forum gets 1 view every 3 months at this point, so I don't think it's unreasonable for a new and inexperienced user to post this in the generalized Xbox 360 forum.

3) be kind to your elders!

4) when it's all said and done, I think you gave good instructions to assist.

Only thing I can add is you can start your own profile where no game saves will be linked so you can each have your own area to play games. You can make your own tag and have it separate for games you would like to play.

1) If he's referring to the fact that he has a grandson he is likely very unfamiliar with modern consoles and how they work. My dad has trouble checking his e-mail, I can't imagine that my grandfather has ever used a computer.

2) I bet nascar the line forum gets 1 view every 3 months at this point, so I don't think it's unreasonable for a new and inexperienced user to post this in the generalized Xbox 360 forum.

3) be kind to your elders!

4) when it's all said and done, I think you gave good instructions to assist.

Only thing I can add is you can start your own profile where no game saves will be linked so you can each have your own area to play games. You can make your own tag and have it separate for games you would like to play.

1) If he wants to play the video game, has found this website and made a profile, plus created this thread... pretty sure he's not a typical grandpa who has no clue how to use technology

2) The rules are for everyone. Not everyone but old people

3) I wasn't rude in any way

4) I know

Grandfathers with the age teenagers are getting knocked up these days are getting younger and younger.

This is not your typical anyway, he had to confirm the account to get here, so he's a good few steps ahead of your dad ;)

I mean no offence by this but respect is earnt, elders don't all deserve it nor should they get away with blue murder because they are such. As said, rules are rules.

/Ontopic

Go to system settings on the dashboard > Storage > Find the Nascar: Inside Line bit, delete any "save" "profile" or "settings" file you find. (or move them to the cloud if you dont want to lose your grandsons save files.)

Grandfathers with the age teenagers are getting knocked up these days are getting younger and younger.

I'm 39, and I have a number of friends my age or younger who have grandkids. Freaks me out man! Heck, there are people 10 years younger than me with grandkids, but that's a whole other story....haha

I am a little slow, believe it or not I just figured out how to reply. I want to thank you for replying, and the information for Nascar Inside line, I now know how make changes to cars, colors and tracks, again thank you.

I am a little slow, but here I am again, thanks for the support. Trying to find your way around a new site can be challenging. I still don't know how to get to the NASCAR inside line forum, I guess this is where I would post. Again, I just want to thank you for your support.

I still don't know how to get to the NASCAR inside line forum

http://www.xboxachievements.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=2708

For future note, the easiest way to find a specific game forum is to open up a search on the main forum page (Usually Ctrl+F for most browsers) and type in the title. Keep in mind though that if a game's been released on multiple systems, each version will have it's own forum.