Is Hardcore hard?

jamal2807

i read in other site

if you die in hardcore mode you will start the Whole campaign again!!

Its true. You cant die and you have to beat it in one sitting.

Tier 1 is cake though. All they do is take your HUD away. The difficulty is the same as hard which is easy

Can you play hardcore on easy?or is this on hard?O.o

Can someone please give us information.

Im sick of DONT DIE IN THE STORY MODE achievements,so i will not buy this if this will be hard like max payne 3 .

I have to know so i can delete my preoder lol

Personally I did Max Payne 3 on NYMHC on my first try and had no problems as long as you use my painkiller guide it will help a lot (:

Can you play hardcore on easy?or is this on hard?O.o

Can someone please give us information.

Im sick of DONT DIE IN THE STORY MODE achievements,so i will not buy this if this will be hard like max payne 3 .

I have to know so i can delete my preoder lol

Hardcore to me feels like hard but hard feels like normal. Still there are parts that will make this a bit tough. Its not timed except for certain missions or parts.

Hardcore to me feels like hard but hard feels like normal. Still there are parts that will make this a bit tough. Its not timed except for certain missions or parts.

I really hope hardcore is set to easy difficulty on default. I just beat the campaign on hard and died quite a lot. Can't imagine having to do the whole game without dying ugh.

I really hope hardcore is set to easy difficulty on default. I just beat the campaign on hard and died quite a lot. Can't imagine having to do the whole game without dying ugh.

I will attempt hardcore for flreal 1 time andnif I get great if not that's cool too. There is the one achievement for passing the 1st level on HC.

I'm doing Tier 1 now and its easy but without the HUD I have to watch if a enemey throws a grenade.

I will attempt hardcore for flreal 1 time andnif I get great if not that's cool too. There is the one achievement for passing the 1st level on HC.

I'm doing Tier 1 now and its easy but without the HUD I have to watch if a enemey throws a grenade.

Quite a dumb achievement for them to include imo. For some reason I frequently mess up room breaching while I was playing on hard. Most of my deaths probably comes from there.

Also not looking forward to the second last level when you are alone and the driving section. Oh and there's also the ice rink section with all the smoke *shudders*

No its not easy its has the same feeling as Hard mode but u cant die and thats the shitty part . Because ur teammates are shit there is to mutch breaching shit ans sometimes u hit somebody like 5 times and the guy doesnt die.

Also i1m now 2 hours in on Hardcore and i not looking forward to the last bit of the game and some other shitty points on the way pffff

How do I even get Hardcore and Tier 1 difficulty? I read somewhere someone mentioned that completing on normal didn't even unlock any thing. But this hardcore mode sounds insane, and I thought the one in Dead Space 2 was ridiculous lol.

you must play on Hard Mode to unlock Tier 1 & Hardcore Mode

So Hardcore is on Easy? Sweet (:
no i mean easy dying because the Enemy's hit's so Effective

Sorry for my English! :)

i`m about to get some sleep hopefully my xbox wont freeze because i`m 3 hours in and allready did some crazy stuff .

(ahhhh the AI from ur teammates is shitty they just let some crazy fuck run trough them to just take a shot at me ahhhh . lucky me for seeing him coming )