The Hungerer of Knowledge Achievement

GH Maverick

Alright, here's the deal - I knew how to get this achievement but never realized that the glitches came up during the scenes after the assassinations until the Assassination with the guy who was killing the people on the stakes. It was safe to say that I unfortunately missed the achievement.

Now here's my question - after I completed the game I went through and grabbed all the flags and killed all the templars. I noticed that you can play every memory over again. With that being said, could I play each one over and still get the glitches or do I have to start a brand new game?

I've heard that I could still get it by playing the memories over again and capturing the glitches I missed but I've also heard that I have to start a new game. Does anyone know? I really don't want to play this game over again....cuz I still have to do that with Dante's Inferno by talking to the ghost guy who gives you advice :(

Damn, I should've knowbn this before.

Just started a new game last week to get all those flags and Templars and conversation glitches ..:(

Man that suxs im srry :( yea im pretty sure but dont quote me that u can get it all by replaying ur memories.

I am on my 1st playthrough and have just got it, here's what I do: When you think you have missed glitches, before Altair puts down the target and start to escape, quickly reload the entire game and do the assassination again, so that you can go through the glitches again.

I got it in the before-assassination cut scene in Memory Block 5. This should be the earliest spot to get this achievement I believe

Edited by ImaginaryRuins
New game play info

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...