As many of you are aware, one of Project Legacy's newest features is a Uplay link, with actions and rewards now available specifically for the facebook game. Purchasing some of these rewards (setting you back 50U) will give you some in-game items, such as an 'Abstergo System Reboot' x10.

Just in case you didn't know, due to an extreme lack of information on PL's part, using an 'Abstergo System Reboot' will restore all Action Points.

I had to use one to find out. Laaame.

Anyone else know anything about the recent update?

I'd particularly like to know what the heck 'Bianca' (Bartolomeo's precious sword) is for...

Just wondering, did the update also add those sequences in ch 2, 3, and 4, the ones with the Assassin symbol on them? I just noticed them and I completed the Italian Wars set a couple days ago.

Update also fixed the contracts achievement. I finished them all a good while ago and I just got the achievement.

Well, I decided to use up a measly 15 UPlay points and get the Bianca sword. So far, the description says nothing but "Bartolomeo's precious sword." I am currently out of AP, but if anything does happen, i assume it'll be a boost of some kind like Erudito's Network. It's stored under the Lockbox tab.

As many of you are aware, one of Project Legacy's newest features is a Uplay link, with actions and rewards now available specifically for the facebook game. Purchasing some of these rewards (setting you back 50U) will give you some in-game items, such as an 'Abstergo System Reboot' x10.

Just in case you didn't know, due to an extreme lack of information on PL's part, using an 'Abstergo System Reboot' will restore all Action Points.

I had to use one to find out. Laaame.

Anyone else know anything about the recent update?

I'd particularly like to know what the heck 'Bianca' (Bartolomeo's precious sword) is for...

Can you get them over and over???

yeah, I somehow got Bianca and a system reboot for free... the day they put it up, they were listed in the shop' promo section for an hour or so, I guess just while they were putting in the new lockbox thing. I went to see if there was new promo stuff and there were two new items but no pic or description, but they were listed for only 10 f apiece so I bought them. later that day I find out they were Bianca and a system reboot and I had totally finagled my way into to getting them for free. now I wish I had bought more of the system reboots...

• 4 months later...

The Sword Bianca, is automatically added to your Lockbox, but you can also get it in the Uplay point rewards. Now what the Bianca Sword does, is gives you an Increase of odds to your Skirmish Win.

If you simply log into the Uplay section, by clicking on the tab at the top of project Legacy page, log in if you have already gotten a Uplay account, if you don't, then I suggest that you create one, it only takes a minute or 2 and it is simply your common questions you would have been asked when you registerd for your email account or facebook etc.

The benefits of having a Uplay Account is that when you do complete one of the 4 achievements, youi can then redeem the Uplay points you won and use them in the Rewards tab, you can get 4 rewards and there are 4 ways to get the points.

But for this main question, having the Bianca Sword will increase the odds of your wins during Skirmish PvP plays. Have Fun :)

Also if anyone wants to add a friend to thier facebook project Legacy game, I will accept/approve anyone's request, so just send it and I will approve it.

My facebook user name is: alison22000

My Facebook User ID Number is: 1262128079625