Worst online experience in a long while

Sir Thayne

As the title states, I cannot express how poorly the online experience has been for me. Long wait times, multiple mid game disconnects, severe lag and bugs have plagued my entire weekend.

I am hoping it will be patched soon, but I wanted to warn fellow achievement hunters to maybe hang tight on this title until they get it together.

I am a big LOTR fan and was very excited for this game. I wish I was the only one experiencing this, but their own forums are flooded with similar stories.

Big kudos for the 400 cheevos on an arcade title, but shame on them for obviously rushing this out the door to coincide with the upcoming movie.

Consider yourself warned.

Cheers

I'm not having any issues with wait times,but the mid game disconnects are so frustrating. I don't like playing the tactician classes very much and got disconnects midway through 3 games that my team was winning while I was playing that class. Naturally, the 2 we were losing had no connection issues :mad:.

I agree they should have tested the online a bit more before they released it though.

I've only had one mid game disconnect, average wait time is 5 minutes or less and games are only laggy at the start and rarely for a few moments throughout. The amount of time the games take to play make up for the wait time imo, if it was 5 minutes for a 2 minute match I would agree but 5 minutes for 40 minutes of gameplay is a fine trade off imo.

The first title update to address Matchmaking issues is coming to the Xbox 360 on Friday, Demceber 14th along with a new Hobbit map skin. You can find more information regarding such things and updates via the official forums.

You aren't going to get dev support or help via 360a. Best to let them know about your isssues via the official forums.

Official Forums: https://www.guardiansofmiddleearth.com/forums/showthread.php/730-Matchmaking-updates

Edited by EatSleepDreamAchievements