WP8 Current Game List (+Prices, Achievement Guide Links and User Scores)

XBOX ISAAC82

Ah, thank you guys. I bought it cause it was cheap from the MS store and thought I would be able to play a bunch of the windows phone games that I want to and barely any are available :/. Looks like I'll be returning it to MS.

No problem. When it comes to gaming on the phone, you will always want the one with the most memory.

• Replies 818
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ah, thank you guys. I bought it cause it was cheap from the MS store and thought I would be able to play a bunch of the windows phone games that I want to and barely any are available :/. Looks like I'll be returning it to MS.

if you are just using it for gaming, not sure of your price point, but the 820, 810, and 822 are bottom.of the barrel and still can run all the games. Of course those mostly have limited storage for games, but you should be able.to get all those for $100 used on eBay or Craigslist.

The 521 seems to play most of them. Not Sims Freeplay unfortunately, but basically the rest of the list seems to matchup to me. And between the wife and I we've played maybe 10 or 11 games so far, including Civ Rev and Kinectimals (real games).

Rayman Fiesta Run - 81mb - India Only so far (and can't do paypal) - No Trial

http://www.windowsphone.com/en-us/store/app/rayman-fiesta-run/b83fb9de-2821-4082-bea5-077581b53862

damn i want this! on TA 4 ppl are tracked with it and none have India flags lol 1 is in the US...!

damn i want this! on TA 4 ppl are tracked with it and none have India flags lol 1 is in the US...!

Just change region to India and use a credit card. I am not going to do this. You get charged a conversion fee. Only a few cents, but I think it will be up for USA in a few hours any way. Wont be home from work for a good while, so yeah. Getting USA version. Some international versions have had bad glitches in them (Example: Temple Run 2 save erasing glitch).

• 2 weeks later...

List updated!

Straight conversion of that is £1.49 although it actually is £1.99 to buy here. Just don't get difference in charges.

Edited by XBOX ISAAC82

List updated!

Straight conversion of that is £1.49 although it actually is £1.99 to buy here. Just don't get difference in charges.

The Android and iOS versions normally cost $2.99, but both are currently on sale for Valentine's Day for $1.49. So this WP price could somehow be related to the same sale, though I personally doubt it. Hard to say though. WP games never come cheaper than iOS and Android it seems. Why would that be the case now? If it is a sale, what is the real WP price, $4.99?

Either way, I would be picking this up immediately if I was everyone. It is a great game with easy achievements. You wont be disappointed at $2.49. No reason to wait.

The Android and iOS versions normally cost $2.99, but both are currently on sale for Valentine's Day for $1.49. So this WP price could somehow be related to the same sale, though I personally doubt it. Hard to say though. WP games never come cheaper than iOS and Android it seems. Why would that be the case now? If it is a sale, what is the real WP price, $4.99?

Either way, I would be picking this up immediately if I was everyone. It is a great game with easy achievements. You wont be disappointed at $2.49. No reason to wait.

Totally agree, this has to be one of the best WP games to date, just 200/200 it today with a little grind at the end. But there is still lots to finish on it as not made it all around the map as yet.

I don't know if any of you have heard the rumours from The Verve about Microsoft wanting Xbox Live to power more Android and iOS devices. Apparently they will making it much easier for devs to implement into their games with a lot fewer restrictions.

See the thread I posted the other day here.

So there might be another dedicated games thread or two over the horizon.

Edited by XBOX ISAAC82