Easy "Street Cleaner" Achievement

During Sequence 3, you will go to Tuscany as part of the 'What Goes Around' mission.

Once you have gone over the Wall and dispatched the Archers, Mario will tell you he needs you to distract the Guards.

Go through the city and kill the ones you see, until you reach a fallen soldier by a fountain. He will tell you that Mario is just ahead, but is in need of help.

Continue further along, and you will battle some guards alongside Mario and his men.

Kill all the Guards and Mario will tell you to chase another target.

Rather than chasing that target, pick up the numerous bodies of dead guards on the floor and dump them into the nearby hay bale. Continue hiding the bodies in there until the Achievement unlocks.

In my opinion, its one of the easiest places to obtain the Achievement as there is a ton of dead guards conveniently located near a haybale, so you don't have to travel very far at all. Plus, as Mario's men help you dispose of them, theres not all that much fighting to do.

There may possibly be even easier places to obtain this Achievement, but so far this is the easiest I've found, and its pretty early in the game to obtain it.

I hope this helps people somewhat..! :)

• 3 months later...
That's a good one. Where I got it was the Appennines in the scene at that little farm en route to Venice where you have to fight six guards to allow time for Leonardo to escape. After I killed them all, there's nobody else around, so I dumped all the bodies in the haystack and the achievement unlocked.

Lol I did too! Figured no one was looking so why not?