A Few Questions

rivandi

I finished sequence 14 and bought all blades & small weapons. but when i search book of claudia i see: weapons: 21\22 I dont know how can I find the last one.

what is that special memory in forli? how it becomes completed?

Is there any other sequence to be completed after finishing sequence 14?or what can we do after the end?

after I finished the game and look my outfits in inventory there is still one locked out fit. how can I unlock it?

Edited by Method

You can do everything after the end of the game, you can go back and gather feathers you may have missed or complete any memories/races ect. that you haven't done. I know there is a weapon after you collect 50 feathers, maybe that is the one your missing? As for the outfit, there is a cape for 100 feathers (auditore cape I believe).

• 1 month later...

Altair's sword must be from getting all codex pages then, I wasn't able to get it until after I'd filled the wall.

50 feathers indeed was for the giant hammer/mace, your uncle stops you at the feather chest to tell you to visit the blacksmith when you drop the 50th in the chest.

Both are only available from the Villa blacksmith.

I finished sequence 14 and bought all blades & small weapons. but when i search book of claudia i see: weapons: 21\22 I dont know how can I find the last one.

what is that special memory in forli? how it becomes completed?

Is there any other sequence to be completed after finishing sequence 14?or what can we do after the end?

after I finished the game and look my outfits in inventory there is still one locked out fit. how can I unlock it?

Okay, let me see if I can answer these, one at a time.

1) As other people have said in this thread, it's one of two weapons both of which you only can buy at the Monteriggioni(Villa) blacksmith. For the Condottiero War Hammer, you must first not only collect 50 feathers, but return them to the chest in Maria's room as well.The other, as people have said, is the Sword of Altair. Now, despite common belief...I believe that it's not one thing, but several that unlock this. The first thing you need to be sure of is that the Blacksmith in your Villa is level three(the highest.) Second, you have to have unlocked the Armor of Altair, meaning that you've returned all six Assassin's Seals to the statues. Third, you need to have gotten past Sequence 8.(which you've already done ^_^) If you've done all those, then simply go to the Blacksmith in Monteriggioni and it should be there for purchase.

2) The Special Memory in Forli is special indeed. What it does is it gives you a second flight using Leonardo's Flying Machine and thusly a second chance to get the Fly Swatter Achievement, seeing as people were very upset that you could only do that mission once and could miss it if you didn't know about it. There is no other objective that I saw, as the Pause screen doesn't even list an objective while in the memory.

3) The final outfit is the Altair Outfit, unlocked through the Uplay feature. All it does is make you look like Altair as he did in the first Assassin's Creed, and it offers no benefit other than to look cool. I didn't mess around with it too much, given that I prefer being able to see his Armor. Anyways, to get Uplay. Just go to www.uplay.com and sign up. It's free and you get 10 points for registering and possibly more since you already beat the game.(not sure how it works if you sign up after already completing an eligible game) You'll also need to connect it through your 360 which also gives you 10 points. Simply press :ybut: at the main menu screen and follow the instructions.

Hope that helps!

3) The final outfit is the Altair Outfit, unlocked through the Uplay feature. All it does is make you look like Altair as he did in the first Assassin's Creed, and it offers no benefit other than to look cool. I didn't mess around with it too much, given that I prefer being able to see his Armor. Anyways, to get Uplay. Just go to www.uplay.com and sign up. It's free and you get 10 points for registering and possibly more since you already beat the game.(not sure how it works if you sign up after already completing an eligible game) You'll also need to connect it through your 360 which also gives you 10 points. Simply press :ybut: at the main menu screen and follow the instructions.

You dont need to go to uplay.com i singed up on my xbox and i'm pretty sure you will have to go through the game again to get all u-action's complete. If you sing up afterword

• 3 weeks later...
The other, as people have said, is the Sword of Altair. Now, despite common belief...I believe that it's not one thing, but several that unlock this. The first thing you need to be sure of is that the Blacksmith in your Villa is level three(the highest.) Second, you have to have unlocked the Armor of Altair, meaning that you've returned all six Assassin's Seals to the statues. Third, you need to have gotten past Sequence 8.(which you've already done ^_^) If you've done all those, then simply go to the Blacksmith in Monteriggioni and it should be there for purchase.

I think you should look over this, because i remember getting the sword of altair waaay before i got altair's armour.

In fact I have a problem. There are two loot icons in the Auditore Villa, just overlapping Ezio's study, but I can't find them no matter how I search around. I want to get all loots so I really want to get them.

As for the Sword of Altair, yes, it comes with his armour, not the Codex pages, because I only have 26 pages when I have just got the armour