JABtagreat

HI all thnx for helping but im having stacks of trouble trying to get the assasin creed 2 fghting achievments, i keep only getting 3 people with sand and can get to 7-8 no hits taken for that 1 then i just fail could som1 plzzzzzz help!!!!!

I just ran around in Venice outside the massive palace in the centre. Get 10 or so guards around you then chuck the sand. Do exactly the same for the sweeper achievement as well. Just make sure they're surrounding you and keep blocking while you're setting them up.

For the no-hits one, just keep blocking and countering the guards moves and watch for people coming from behind.

this is the video that got me the no-hitter:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_sqMZbeu0HQ]YouTube- Assassins Creed 2 No Hitter Achievement[/ame]

If I had known you coulda done it that way, I wouldn't have needed the video...oh well :) Hope it helps.

As for the sand throwing & polearm, back into a corner with a ton of guards in front of you, like the guy above said.

For the no-hits one, just keep blocking and countering the guards moves and watch for people coming from behind.

You can also use your smoke bombs. That's what I did. Get a big group, toss one, kill as many as you can before they recover, repeat until achievement unlocked.

• 1 month later...

For me, I did it in Florence during one of the assassination contract mission. There was one that required me to kill all the people in a small area, and I saw four nobles. They held swords, but they barely attacked me, and I quickly threw sand and them. Got it without much trouble.