Stuck on a Mission? Can't get to 100%? Ask for help here.

• Replies 690
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

DONE!! Missed a boxing match. On a side note, I had to save it at 100%, then exit the game and come back in for the achievement to pop.

EDIT:

Here's what I got:

98.98% complete

Missions 76

Room Trophies: 40/40

Errands 35 61.82%

332 clothes

all lawn mowing jobs done. I verified this by trying them again and my % never increased

won at penalty kicks and Keep Ups

all bike races

all go karts

paper routes

Not sure what I'm missing since the errands are sparce at popping and wouldn't really fill a whole lot. Thoughts?

Edited by rdrunr89

98.93%

76 missions complete

6/6 Transistors

75/75 Rubber Bands

40/40 cards

Drank 515 sodas

332 clothes

32 Errands

5/5'd all the classes. Failed them 5 times

High scored all the games

I'm guessing all I have left are these stupid errands?

EDIT: went back and did the lawn house 3 again and got the 100%! Praise the Lord!

Edited by AgeOfTheFall161

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

im at 97.74, have done 29 errands but deffo done the following

- Collect At Least 330 Clothing Items (From Student Store, Worn In, Final Cut, Acquaberry And The Souvenir Tent At The Carnival)

- Side-Task Boxing (Can Be Found There Where The Preppies Are - Starts Every Day At 4P.M.) Not the boxing matches you have to do to get the boat house. Extra ones.

- Complete All Paper Route Levels (Five Levels Of 7/10/14/20 and 24 Customers)

- Ride All 3 Carnival Rides (The Big Squid, Big Canyon Railway, 'Round the World)

- Win At All 4 Carnival Games At Least Once (Strike Out, High Striker, Splish Splash, The Shooting Range)

- Beat Penalty Shots Once (At A Basketball Court Next To The School Gym)

- Beat Keep Ups Once (Next To The Football Field, Near The Nerds' Place)

- Get The Highest Score In Consumo, Nut Shots and Monkey Fling Arcade Games (All Can Be Found In The Souvenir Tent At The Carnival)

- Buy 100 Sodas (At A Yum Yum Store To Avoid The Drinking Scene - Unlocks Free Sodas)

- Smash All Pumpkins From Halloween (If You Miss Them On Halloween, They're In The Basement Of The Main School Building)

- Travel 100 Km On A Bike (Simple)

- Fail Any Five Classes (Unlocks Dunce Hat)

- Win All Go-Kart Races (Five At The Carnival, Two In Old Bullworth Vale And 1 In Blue Skies Industrial Park)

- Beat Up The Hidden Secret Pirate (He's On The Last Island In The Sea, Between The School And Old Bullworth Vale - Unlocks A Hat)

- Complete All 14 Bike Races - (7 At Old Bullworth Vale, 4 At Bullworth Town, 2 At New Converty And 1 At School When You Finish All The Others)

- Complete All 6 Levels Of Lawn Mowing - (3 At A Park In Old Bullworth Vale and 3 At A House In Old Bullworth Vale)

- Complete All 5 Levels Of All Classes (Check The "Class Answers" Sticky Thread Here In This Forum)

- Smash All Tombstones From Halloween (If You Miss Them On Halloween, They're In A Warehouse In Blue Skies Industrial Park)

- Rubber Bands (Complete The Geography Class And They Will Show Up In The Map)

- G&G Cards (Complete The Geography Class And They Will Show Up In The Map)

- Gnomes (Complete The Geography Class And They Will Show Up In The Map)

- Drink 500 Sodas (At A Yum Yum Store To Avoid Drinking Scene. It Will Be Out Of Stock Every 100 Sodas, Get Out And In The Yum Yum Market To Get More - Unlocks A Hat)

- Take All Yearbook Photos (Easy To Do)

- Pull 20 fire alarms (Self-Explainatory)

any ideas

• 5 weeks later...

Edit: (Original Post Date 2-21-2011, 5:12am) (Edit Date 2-25-2011, 8:33am)

Ok, I guess I already had the Water Balloons after drinking from a water fountain (good way to see if you completed it). So that shoots that theory out the window. It seems that there may be more than meets the eye for getting the 100% completion than things people have listed here. I would love to investigate this further myself but I'm already getting bored with Bully anyways.

Well, for a long time I was stuck at 98.34% then I noticed you actually need to "WIN" the Penalty Shootouts and Keep-Ups (needed Keep-Up) which got me to 99.17%. Then I also noticed that doing Errands seems to give individual amounts (which I have not verified myself yet), so I decided to look over the Bully Wiki to figure out which 10 I may still need. In looking over the lists I noticed that there was one Errand which you receive the ability to use Water Balloons from that I failed and never went back to. I was mainly wondering if you can get 100% without obtaining this? I intend to find this out myself by doing the remaining 9 errands before completing that errand, but that may take me weeks or months (as I am finding other games to play).

YES! FINALLY! 100%! After a second meticulous playthrough, this game is completed! Now to Gamestop for $3 in trade-in value.

Wow three whole dollars when they sell the game for Twenty used. I will always look for a small Used Video Game Store in whatever area I live in then ask them over the phone what they will give for a game and it's usually higher than the National Chains like Gamestop.

Edited by Lodan
Correction of issue

• 1 month later...

Hi guys! I am stucked!

99,45 percentage completed, i have had gain all achievements except the 100%.

I have got all of the collectibles, carnival, the pirate etc... but i need 4 more errands i think.

I ve got 46 right now. Is there any very very secret or a map maybe? I have got that pirate guy too. Could you help me? It is very embrassing! (and my language skills too :) )

Edited by lenyo

• 2 weeks later...
Hi guys! I am stucked!

99,45 percentage completed, i have had gain all achievements except the 100%.

I have got all of the collectibles, carnival, the pirate etc... but i need 4 more errands i think.

I ve got 46 right now. Is there any very very secret or a map maybe? I have got that pirate guy too. Could you help me? It is very embrassing! (and my language skills too :) )

the best advice i could think of is check your room, jimmy has a trophy for each activity toward the 100%. so if you look at a 100% complete room, you can see which you are missing. then just search what that trophy is for? thats the best i can think of, i know he is supposed to have a certain number of trophies.

i have asked this before, but not sure if i ever got a responce. if i missed a winter-time favor, like throwing the snowballs at people or something. are those still available after i beat the game? in other words, if i am STUCK in perminate summertime after beating the game, can i still get those winter errands for students? or are they missable? i stopped trying for 100% after i realized that i had missed a errand from wintertime. def not going to replay the whole game for 100%

• 2 weeks later...
i have asked this before, but not sure if i ever got a responce. if i missed a winter-time favor, like throwing the snowballs at people or something. are those still available after i beat the game? in other words, if i am STUCK in perminate summertime after beating the game, can i still get those winter errands for students? or are they missable? i stopped trying for 100% after i realized that i had missed a errand from wintertime. def not going to replay the whole game for 100%

By favor do you mean errands? You don’t have to do every single one of them. There are something like 50 and I believe you only need about 40. I did 44 of them and several of the ones I’ve seen on the guide never showed up, so you should be good if you only missed the one.

What percentage are you at and what do you have left to do?

Edited by ReaptheChaos

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

on the mission where you need to tag the court house and take a pitcher of it, it would never say good shot, also i took a pitcher from ever corner in that town square, 2 more things my camara is in black and white and my game freezes right about there, any suggestions and i also try zooming in and out as much as possible

• 2 weeks later...