Easy Eagle Course?

ba11a818

For me, Carnoustie with medium pins is one that sticks out. Not loads of par5's mind.

On more than one occasion I've had eagles on the 1st 7 holes in the tourney.

The green on the 1st can be reached from the tee, as can the greens on the 3rd, 4th, and 5th. The 6th is a par 5 and you can gamebreaker the par 3 7th (think the 7th is the par 3).

You need max stats to reach these greens though. (Or easy tees)

Yes, Turnberry is good. Should get loads if you select easy tees, in fact I believe someone once shot 29 on the PS2 version!!!!!!!!!!!!

Pebble's good too. Par 5 on the 2nd, then drive the green on 3rd and 4th. Gamebreaker the 5th and the 6th is a par 5. There are 2/3 more driveable greens and 2 more Par 5's.

Just avoid Riviera, Pinehurst and TPC really (well actually, front 9 of TPC is pretty eagle tastic too).

For me, Carnoustie with medium pins is one that sticks out. Not loads of par5's mind.

thanks alot for your tips guys!

whats the difference between easy & medium pins, is medium easier? (that sounded funny)

I was playing right now and the commentator said "they better bring their A game because of the placement of the pins" and I had it on easy...?? I dont get it