Seriously Lionhead?

Volzagia

All I have to say to this is...GROW UP...the game comes out in the US just three days before it comes out in the UK and if you pre-ordered it there is a chance you'll get it a day early anyway so thats just two days, if your that impatience that you can't wait just three days for the game, then I think you have bigger problems, try spending those three days outside trying something new instead of hiding away in your Mum's basement.

Also I am sure if it was up to Lionhead they would release it in the UK first, but it's not it's up to Microsoft.

The difference is just 3 days, also like Pants said, probably is not their fault.

Sigh, this old swan song.

Dead Rising 2 - Britain gets early.

Fable 3 - America gets early.

Halo Reach - Same day.

Each country gets first or second, or the same depending on the title. In other words; who cares? Wait the few days. It's not really a big deal. There's plenty of other games I'm sure we own.

It's only a 3-day difference between America and Europe, so it's not really such a big deal (I think)

It may only be a 3 day wait to get Fable3 in the UK, but 3 days will seem like an eternity to some Fable lovers. I live in the US and cannot wait another month for this. This game will be....brilliant lol ^_^

Notice the topic creator hasn't posted anymore. I think he/she/it is trying to just start arguements on here about the US and UK. I live in the US. If I get the game the 26th then awesome but if I had to wait til the 29th its no big deal. I am a huge fable fan. I've played them all and I can officially say 3 days don't matter. just be glad you are getting the game and have the money for it.

Notice the topic creator hasn't posted anymore. I think he/she/it is trying to just start arguements on here about the US and UK. I live in the US. If I get the game the 26th then awesome but if I had to wait til the 29th its no big deal. I am a huge fable fan. I've played them all and I can officially say 3 days don't matter. just be glad you are getting the game and have the money for it.

I havent had access to the internet, Nor am I getting the game on day 1 I just think its stupid.

I still have to preorder this for my girlfriend. She loves the Fable series and I'm sure she could wait 3 days.

I'm sure alot of people would like it sooner rather than later, but sometimes patience is required.

I ordered the Halo: Reach xBox bundle over Amazon and had to wait 3 days for shipping, I didn't really care to much. In fact I didn't even play Reach until 2 days after I got it.

That has nothing to do with Lionhead. They are only the developer. The publisher (Microsoft) is an American company. They foot the bill to manufacture and market the product, so they get to choose when and where it gets released.

Exactly, still it's gonna be an awesome game AGAIN

• 4 weeks later...