so after camaign.....

ajennice

I'm enjoying exploring the worlds, doing patrol missions, collecting everything and grinding for weapons/armour and other such stuff. Oh, and I'll jump into PvP every now and again. And between all that I'm reading anything new that's cropping up in my Grimoire cards (also grinding for the buffs on them).

TL;DR: Grinding, lot's of grinding. :p

The only real draw i have after the campaign is the multiplayer. It feels to me that they didn't build a world at all here. There's only Leveling and grinding, which is fine but without any characters or plotpoints to get attached to, it feels like work^^.

I hope they can do something about that in future updates, because i love the handling and feel of the fights.

The only real draw i have after the campaign is the multiplayer. It feels to me that they didn't build a world at all here. There's only Leveling and grinding, which is fine but without any characters or plotpoints to get attached to, it feels like work^^.

I hope they can do something about that in future updates, because i love the handling and feel of the fights.

Bang!!!.. exactly. Ity feels now like the game is a "play for cheeves" game now. No value going on same missions. Yeah you can grind out this or that, but you've already been through it all. I liked the game but was very disappointed on the lack of length of the story.

Bang!!!.. exactly. Ity feels now like the game is a "play for cheeves" game now. No value going on same missions. Yeah you can grind out this or that, but you've already been through it all. I liked the game but was very disappointed on the lack of length of the story.

While I can see the complaints on the thin story that it has, the length is something that has be confused. It's around a 10 hour campaign. Seems like a decent length for a FPS to me, especially when comparing it to others. It's not like there's a lot of FPS games that have campaigns near 17-20 hours.

While I can see the complaints on the thin story that it has, the length is something that has be confused. It's around a 10 hour campaign. Seems like a decent length for a FPS to me, especially when comparing it to others. It's not like there's a lot of FPS games that have campaigns near 17-20 hours.

I don't think it's the lenght of the story thats the problem. To me it felt like a step above Titanfalls. I hate this "trend" of giving the player some dialogue alongside your objectives and calling it a story mode or campaign. Especially when your actions are almost entirely limited to defending certain positions.

I don't want to sound like it's all bad ;), because it's not.

to me it just feels like a lot of wasted space that they could of done a lot with. with multiple planets you could of easily made more story related goals/missions. Some of the ones are completely useless as far as meaning anything.

I can't sum it up easily, but it just feels like s only 1/2 a game. I did like the 1/2 I played too.

I love the potential this game has, but like said previously, it feels like half a game, if that. Hell defiance had a better story line and even that wasn't good. But at least in that you developed some what of a bond with character. For bungie to have fairly good story in the halo games, this is by far a let down. I'm hoping they have a lot more coming with dlc, but even then this game feels rushed.

The best way to describe what they want (and are hopefully doing) is establishing a base of lore with Destiny. It's small but it's GOING to expand via DLC. Think of it as a Fixer Upper. There's a lot of speculation about our (the Guardians) role alongside the Traveler and who the Darkness really is. That aside, there are a few points in the story where there's seemingly more to come (The Queen requests to call on you for a favor later during the story on that hasn't come yet).

It really brought the huge "?" out when there was really no final scene, no credits, etc. This is what sparks my belief for it being Bungie has been sort of hinting that there is a lot more to come.

So far though, they've really improved their gameplay chops from the Halo series blending with Borderlands and Mass Effect styles as well. I was insanely skeptical towards this game and now my interest after playing surprisingly keeps jumping higher and higher.

http://kotaku.com/a-wild-theory-about-destinys-story-1635090330

It really brought the huge "?" out when there was really no final scene, no credits, etc. This is what sparks my belief for it being Bungie has been sort of hinting that there is a lot more to come.

The problem here is this is a perfect example of a developer releasing half of a game and then releasing the remainder through additional paid content. While I know this is the increasing trend, it's nevertheless disappointing that the whole game is essentially $100.

I have enjoyed playing it but it's a let-down that the only thing left to do is grinding for better gear to level up.

The problem here is this is a perfect example of a developer releasing half of a game and then releasing the remainder through additional paid content. While I know this is the increasing trend, it's nevertheless disappointing that the whole game is essentially $100.

I have enjoyed playing it but it's a let-down that the only thing left to do is grinding for better gear to level up.

We don't yet know if everything extra will be paid contents, there's at least 3 areas on Earth that are already in the game, yet blocked off. I can see a lot of people being upset if that much content is on the disc, yet will cost money to unlock. Unless Bungie are pulling a Capcom... Urgh, I hope they arn't...

I actually like what Bungie is doing with the pacing, honestly. Give me reason to play your game some more, keep adding new things to do and rewards to earn. It also gives the people in your fire team time to kind of keep up. Not everyone can play together at the same time all the time. Allow me and my friends to reach a fairly similar point in level and story and then when we can actually play together, no one is exceptionally far ahead. The gameplay is there, and so is the world. Let Bungie work their magic first. It has not even been two weeks yet, and Bungie told us from the beginning that we would not be able to access everything they had to offer/planned all at one time.

I can see how that would be downputting and overall, I've paid for a boatload of dlc content over the course of most games admitting that the replay value of it added on is far and too few.

What Destiny seems to be doing though, is continually expanding through such. While the game may ultimately be $100 down the line, so long as it actually expands (ideas of more planets or even more "Tower areas" being talked about) the environment alongside the plot, I'm seeing massive potential and a unique opportunity. It's really no different than an MMO so long as the longevity holds up. Essentially WoW is $100 a year to play. As said, IF it holds up, this is going to be far more worth it I feel at least for a console MMO experiment.