Stuck!!!

It's a glitch. I experienced the same issue. Reloading checkpoint doesn't solve it either. I had to use chapter select to replay the entire level in order to make it work.

PS: If you walk on the bones and don't get an instant death, you'd have gotten the bug. You're supposed to die because walking on the bones makes a sound that announces your presence to the troll with the key.

There seems to be another glitch...right after that puzzle, I got to the 2 gates with the female troll, only to have her and the gate both dissappear and stuck now with a invisible wall in between the two gates....again chapter select didnt work so I guess I have to restart the chapter....lame..

• 4 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Happened to me, too.

Spent 30 minutes trying to "solve" this "puzzle." Kept thinking I was missing something. I really didn't want to look at a guide and spoil it.

Finally I gave up, and came here.

Man. Have to start the entire chapter over? What if it happens again?? Start the chapter a 3rd time?

I am not impressed right now...

• 1 year later...
Happened to me, too.

Spent 30 minutes trying to "solve" this "puzzle." Kept thinking I was missing something. I really didn't want to look at a guide and spoil it.

Finally I gave up, and came here.

Man. Have to start the entire chapter over? What if it happens again?? Start the chapter a 3rd time?

I am not impressed right now...

Same here. I got stuck at the troll key. Not cool man, not cool.

• 6 months later...