Xbox.com broken?

13ip0lar

Might be a silverlight issue. Do you have the latest installed?

If you're using Firefox 3.6 by any chance, I highly recommend to moving to v4.

I'm on 3.6 right now and it's working fine for me. Not saying that upgrading to 4 won't fix the problem.

Is anyone else getting anything similar to this?

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v337/oefaded133/xbox.jpg

I just wanted to check my FL and see if I had any messages, and I can't log in via the site. :<

Had this problem a few times on Google Chrome, clearing the browser's history and cache fixes it for me every time ;)

I think it's something to do with if you haven't signed out of something else that also uses your Windows Live ID but that's just a guess

Edited by Cube623

From what I can tell MS is constantly trying to improve their system, so this sometimes happens. I've also heard from time to time they update or do something, and it tends to show, whether on the site or on the Xbox. The other thing is if I can't get to a website with one browser I use the others I have, and if they all fail it's a site server issue

Edited by JDMBO1
grammar

You prob got banned...most likely for playing Homefront too much.

You'd like that wouldn't you? To know I wasted as much time as you did on HF. :p

Btw nice sig, definitely digging the, umm... detal. Yeah... >_>

I had issues yesterday with my profile loading but not this on xbox.com.

I am not using Firefox 4.0 maybe I should upgrade.

I appreciate all the advice. I might have to check siverlight, I remember looking at it the other day, but don't know if I "messed" with it. Also I am currently using v4.0.1 and at the time of the SS. Anyways I'll try clearing my cache/cookies, then some silverlight update if all else fails.

I just tried it now to see if it resolved itself and it did not. It's odd because it was working yesterday or rather the day before that. So I dunno what changed between that time. Maybe the update from 3. whatever to v4?

Edit: We all I had to do apparently was delete my xbox.com cookies. I'm not sure which one it exactly was, but I just looked for all of them. Deleted each one and when I pulled up my friends list bookmark it asked me to log-in and viola! Again I appreciate all the help and ideas. :D

Edit day 2: I dunno what's wrong, deleting the cookies works, but I had to do it again this morning. I'm going to blame on the recent Firefox update, and hopefully it will get remedied. Just an inconvenience atm.

Edited by 13ip0lar

You sure? This is straight from the website:

Xbox Forums are Temporarily Offline

Hey Folks! We are mixing some fresh AWESOMESAUCE into the Xbox.com Forums.

Stay tuned; installing a new platform takes some time.

We appreciate your patience.

Well I can hardly believe that I'm seeing anything simply because I'm in the dashboard update test group. =/

*shrugs* I can see both the site and the forums, with little to no lag as well. That's about all I can say.