Achievement Trading Thread

Krazie

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 1 year later...

So it seems that the best way to boost is to get 4, 6, or 8 players and form two 2 teams and search for each other (the game will match equal teams). It seems pretty difficult to boost with just another person.

Then have one team Surrender (not quit). By doing so, the other team gets a win and your whole squad is booted to the team select system. Wash, rinse, repeat enough times to get everyone their achievements.

Edited by Mindzeye82

So it seems that the best way to boost is to get 4, 6, or 8 players and form two 2 teams and search for each other (the game will match equal teams). It seems pretty difficult to boost with just another person.

Then have one team Surrender (not quit). By doing so, the other team gets a win and your whole squad is booted to the team select system. Wash, rinse, repeat enough times to get everyone their achievements.

Hey so this means if you are trying to get these legit and the other team quits out you are left with a big bag of nothing? If that's the case I will just boost them...either way if somebody is trying to get a boosting party together for this late tonight EST msg me telling me what you are trying to do and I will probably help.

Hey so this means if you are trying to get these legit and the other team quits out you are left with a big bag of nothing? If that's the case I will just boost them...either way if somebody is trying to get a boosting party together for this late tonight EST msg me telling me what you are trying to do and I will probably help.

if they surrender you get a win. if they quit, then i don't know.