Who was your multiplayer character? And your highest rank?

The Lovat Scout

My character was Mr. Blonde's body with the Maian Soldiers Head (with the blue detail). Although, to be honest, the way 4J did the detailing on all the Maians, it kind of just made them look old and wrinkly, lol.

Also, my highest level was either Lethal, or whatever Rank 7, whichever was closer to Perfect. I swear though, I played that more than I played Halo 3 and I never got past it. Anyone who made it to Rank Perfect = God.

Ya I used the black and white stripped suit with the black helmet, got down to level 2: near perfect :| screenshots are here - http://users.eastlink.ca/~bakerenterprises/pd64.html

stoked for this game :)

nice, i think the only thing stopping you getting to rank 1 was your distance traveled :D

crazy dude. that just made you a giant target (plus maian heads make for much easier headshots). i always used elvis (with the flag shirt) body with jonathan's head. from memory the highest rank i got to was around rank 7, but the save i had that on is long gone now.

Haha, yes very true that Mr. Blondes body made me a larger target, but as far as I remember, I never really actually looked up or down when playing (unless using a specific weapon for such), otherwise it always auto-centers my crosshairs. Also, if you played as Elvis then the auto-center was directly on your head! lol

And yeah, to be honest I had NO idea this game was so popular! I thought me and y friends were only the ones really into it... I was so young when I played it I had all the time in the world so I made a map of the Temple and of the Facility and marked all the spawn points down, then when I played with my friends I put Proxy Mines on all of the spawn points so they continually died! :p

I feel so proud to be able to say that I was Rank 2. Seeing as only one of you was that high, I feel really good about that. This is my all time favorite game, I played it for so many hours. I played it so much I could go straight up with God Sims. I cannot wait a week, why couldn't they release it during spring break? Oh well..

I was a rank Perfect: 1, and the character I used was the one of the tuxedo bodies w/ a generic guy who looked pissed off(don't know if anyone remembers that face or not).

On a side note, the distance traveled was holding me back from a perfect rank so I left the game going overnight with rubber band around it, and got it when I woke up the next morning.

Played as Joanna Ripped Frock body and Biotechnician head.

Can't look up my rank now but I remember that despite hundreds of hours played, corpses stacked to the ceiling, I only had what seemed like an average rank. =(

I'm pretty sure I switched up my characters a lot. I think I used the purple Datadyne guard most often though. It's been a while, but I think I was around level 8 or 9. Unfortunately, I lost all of my data by accident, so I had to restart well after I lost interest in the N64. I'm hoping to at least break 5 this time :)