Major Glitch...at a loss for words

Chaosphynx

wow...i am at a loss for words...I think I just encountered the worst Fable3 glitch ever....I joined a game to trade weapons...upon joining the game I had no clothes, weapons items, nothing.....I left the game and reloaded ....when I got back into my "world" same thing...all gone...even the silver keys, gnomes, etc. were all reset back to zero...all proerties were no purchased...nothing...wtf happened...this is crazy :mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad: :mad::uzi::uzi::uzi::uzi::uzi::uzi::uzi:

just downloaded the dlc today, played it , it sucked....went back to weapon trading, joined a game....and everything was gone...55+ hours...gone....

I still have my money...but no clothes, items, weapons, even the magic gauntlets

All keys, gnomes reset to 0....all properties no longer owned

still have "marital house"....and shows all quests complete....but just a naked character with everything gone....WTF happened

After 10 mins of furious research....found this video...this is exactley what happened...beware

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BV4AP2SL2zQ]YouTube - Fable 3 Glitch (Lost Everything)[/ame]

Edited by Chaosphynx
addition

omfg :/ I would be seriously p***ed off if that was me, not heard of this happening before

Me neither...everything was fine...accepted a game invite, upon entering game...this is way it was, it wouldnt be so bad if I wasn't 55+ hours in, post game, with only a chefs hat and some weapons to go....saw this on lionhead forums too...

http://lionhead.com/forums/t/291422.aspx

I read about this a few days ago, someone was ranting saying that they had joined someone's game and they had done this to them maliciously, and his proof for this was something in regards to the guy asking him why he left his game without trading the items or something. I guess this just proves that its just another glitch of the game.

it sucks to have this happen to someone, heart out to you man. but remember guys bugs/glitches take time to fix.

to find the problem they have to recreate the problem then after that search hours of code to find the few lines causing it. there's plenty of bugs and glitches they are working on, but like everything it will take a decent amount of time. give them a few weeks and they will do their best to fix as much as they can in a single patch.

if the game auto saved like this im not sure a patch can reverse it, since the save data has overwritten any chance of the items and stuff being recorded so i aint entirely sure you'll be able to get stuff back even if you wait for a fix.

sucks i know, but tough it out if you have to come back in a few months 2 is prolly plenty and hopefully it will be fine.

I guess I can join in your misery. This happened to me on Thanksgiving day. I lost my 46 legendary weapons, all my spells, clothes, 48 million gold, all my properties and any chests that I had previously opened are closed and I cannot reopen them. 39 hours of gameplay lost.

The only thing that didn't glitch was the book collecting. I was on 28/30 and I just got the last 2 to get the achievement.

I guess I now have to start a new game to get my weapons achievement.:( It really pisses me off since I only needed 4 more!

I've lived a pretty charmed xbox life. Never had a game glitch on me before this. Then to top it off, my Black Ops Veteran achievements are glitching on me as well!:uzi:

• 7 months later...

FRAAAAAAK. This JUST happened to me. If it was the guy's game that I joined where I first found myself naked and without anything then that guy is an a**hole and deserves to die a horrible death. At least I only lost progress on my weapons, but still that has got to be the hardest achievement. I fucking hope this prick dies.

EDIT: 95+ hours put into this stupid character and I have absolutely nothing to show for it. All I can do is make a new character and try to mop up the rest of this shitty, broken game.

Edited by icypinksmurf

lionhead fucked everyone over my little brother and i just started our games back up and our shit was deleted this has happened to me twice both times with at least 2 days worth of play.... gone in the blink of an eye

• 7 months later...
  • 9 months later...

Yeah i just had this happen to me too! Only played with a friend since i got the game and after 36 hours of gameplay, everything got wiped!!!

After over 2 years since this game came out and it's still this badly glitched??

That's just pathetic! I really do enjoy playing this game but after quite a few hours put in for nothing?? Not very happy at all :mad: