GTA Online Platinum Awards

xhunterrrr

I didn't get it. But I was also solo, don't know if you need someone else.

I was racing a random so maybe, 3 laps Criminal Records if any one wants to try that. Did you check the medal after? I was letting the random win then when he finished his first lap it said they set a new world record so I took the lead to see if I could get it, despite beating his time it didn't say anything about me setting a new record, but when I checked the medals in the next race I had it.

EDIT: Even if you have the medal already you can kinda confirm, just look at your personal best during the first lap, it shows as the impossible modded time which is more than likely the reason why you get the medal.

Edited by The Duke of Darkness

• Replies 568
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

so you didn't do last team standing, bike race and vehicle deathmatch to get those awards?

thanks for your tips tho :)

Unfortunately I'm not sure about 2/3 of those, as I happened to win an LTS in the first few days online, and swapped wins with another TRUE crew member on a bike race (American Cycle). I'm almost 100% positive I've never played a Vehicle DM, however.

Unfortunately I'm not sure about 2/3 of those, as I happened to win an LTS in the first few days online, and swapped wins with another TRUE crew member on a bike race (American Cycle). I'm almost 100% positive I've never played a Vehicle DM, however.

thanks very much. gonna check if those are needed.

EDIT: alright it seems like you do not need LTS, Vehicle DM and bike races for those medals. so going for Numero Uno should net you both medals without further ado.

Edited by XoNiNjAlEoNoX

The Rocket Man - RPG kills [100]

Needs to be changed to 50, I'm at 49/50 now :D

EDIT: I'm fairly sure sticky bombs are 50 too

Thank you! I'll wait on sticky bombs until it is confirmed.

You're a bit of a hostile person. Maybe he just overlooked it as he was reading the guide. No need to flip out.

He has posted questions about awards that were answered in the second post before. The first time, it is understandable... sorta. The second time, after being told where to look, is not.

How the hell are you people getting the 2000m wheelie? Best I can do is 700m on a highway with no traffic in a race.

If I even try to turn then the front wheel just goes down.

Read my tips. I provide the perfect place to do it.

Because I commented in this thread on the subject of an award without trying it first or even reading it...

Doesn't matter now, got the achievement without that one so it's not a concern anymore.

Plenty of people haven't. If you had, the runway is the perfect place to do it because it is longer than 2000m and you don't have to turn.

Glad you got the achievement!

http://www.reactiongifs.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/05/Jim-Carey_Excited.gif

You got this!

Hopefully be done with it tonight!

DANG. 6 left here.

Also, 100 drive-by kills be buggy as fuck.

Well, technically 4, but I know the two tennis ones can be knocked outta the way tonight with you. Not sure which last 2 to do :(

Yes, he definitely is. Something about a superiority complex I believe.

Lolololol, okay. I AM SO SUPERIOR TO YOU BECAUSE I WROTE STUFF IN A POST! :rolleyes:

Maybe I am just tired of seeing people ask questions that are answered in the second post. Why did I bother writing all that stuff out if no one is going to take an extra 5 seconds to read it instead of making a post?

Lolololol, okay. I AM SO SUPERIOR TO YOU BECAUSE I WROTE STUFF IN A POST! :rolleyes:

Maybe I am just tired of seeing people ask questions that are answered in the second post. Why did I bother writing all that stuff out if no one is going to take an extra 5 seconds to read it instead of making a post?

LOL! You think people will actually do something intelligent? You're either naive or got way too much faith in humanity. Pariahs aren't revered in society, just whoever gives the most handfeeding to the dumbest people.

Good stuff..and I JUST figured out those drive-by kills! I have to be the driver and kill other human players! Fuck man I remember killing you lot with sticky bombs a LOT during the first week lol.

I have to kill you 15 times later ok Bigg. :p

Thank god you figured it out! And fine :( I'll let you do it.