Recomendations On This Game.

PakoRawr

So, I got money for christmas and since I can't afford a new Amp I'm deciding on buying a new game, but I'm still not entirely convinced on this one, Could someone answer this:

1-. What kind of game is it?

2-. Is it like KOTOR Or Mass Effect?

3-. Does it has Alignment (sp?) as in Good and Bad?

4-. Is is turn based or how is the gameplay?

5-. Is it an open game?

6-. How long is it (Only the main story)?

7-. Does it have Multiplayer? (Online/Splitscreen)

8-. Is your character customizable or something?

Thanks In advance!.

1-. What kind of game is it? - RPG

2-. Is it like KOTOR Or Mass Effect? - Yes

3-. Does it has Alignment (sp?) as in Good and Bad? _ Not really

4-. Is is turn based or how is the gameplay? - Um...? RPG? not turn based

5-. Is it an open game? - pretty much

6-. How long is it (Only the main story)? - 30 + hours

7-. Does it have Multiplayer? (Online/Splitscreen) - No

8-. Is your character customizable or something? - Yes

1-. What kind of game is it? - RPG

2-. Is it like KOTOR Or Mass Effect? - The combat of KOTOR and the dialog style of Mass Effect.

3-. Does it has Alignment (sp?) as in Good and Bad? Kind of, you give party members different opinions on you depending on your choices you make.

4-. Is is turn based or how is the gameplay? - The combat is like KOTOR.

5-. Is it an open game? - Yes.

6-. How long is it (Only the main story)? - The story is around 35 hours if you don't skip anything. I know you said only main story, but it's probably around 35 hours of side quests, too.

7-. Does it have Multiplayer? (Online/Splitscreen) - No

8-. Is your character customizable or something? - Yep.

Yeah the two posts above are correct so im not going to bother filling it out but I would recommend this game for sure. It has a great story, amazing customization (you can make decisions involving the entire storyline that affect what your character will turn out like in the end as well as the usual selections of class,race, skills, abilities, spells, etc...), and excellent replay value (you can get about 80 hours out of each playthrought and it is fun to playthrought at least 3 times, once as each class). Overall its a game worth buying, especially if you can snag one of those boxing day sales.:)

Definitely not as open as something like Oblivion, Fallout 3 or Mass Effect - much more in the traditional vein of Bioware games (Baldur's Gate, Jade Empire) but it is very much like both Mass Effect and KOTOR. If you liked both of those, you will like this game as well.

But remember as usual, it's really story driven. And you won't feel a whole lot of progression in questing until you're about 5-6 hours into it - but regardless the story is pretty intense up until then. If it's one thing I could recommend to someone, it's to play the dwarf noble quest line (perhaps your first one if you're a warrior/rogue) because I think it's one of the best. Myself, I did mostly the human noble (was great) and the mage (not so great) but completed all the origin intros.

Nevertheless - I paid $35 for it from a guy selling it on craigslist, and dollar for dollar it was the best purchase all year even though it's not my personal GOTY.