New DLC

Im really disappointed with the season pass. Eurogamer claims this is the last dlc included in the season pass, and even though it is quite cheap Freedom Call is the only dlc that's actually worth it imo. A bunch of character skins and a couple of new mp modes just seems lazy.

I really hope not. That would mean the pre-order was a big part of the price and if you had already gotten that, you just paid more for each piece of the rest.

• 1 month later...

The problem is nowadays its all about the money. Lets be honest...how fast do games like AC and NFS come out. I read an artical not so long ago and it said that there have been something like 20 NFS games released already...i was like whaaat?!?! i remember the NFS underground days and that doesnt seem that long ago. So it just seems like its all a rush for the next project, and then as a result of alot of games ie BF4, they become plagued with glitches and various other errors.

Im really disappointed with the season pass. Eurogamer claims this is the last dlc included in the season pass, and even though it is quite cheap Freedom Call is the only dlc that's actually worth it imo. A bunch of character skins and a couple of new mp modes just seems lazy.

Lets face it, it was cheap though, so that's not too bad.

Is the DLC part of an update, or has to be 'purchased' separately even though its free?

• 2 months later...