Achievement Trading Thread

L3giOn

• Replies 7.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I hear ya Shirah, its the same deal with me..I only have one actual friend i kno personally who has Orange Box, the others..well..theyre all about there Armored Core,Halo,n GoW..lol..not to diss any of those>_> they rock too! XD but yea..shoot im right here, we can start this up if nething :p...we could get other achievments too, that require at least us two, neway, gl if not^^

I still need:

Flamethrower

Impossible Defense

Relentless Offense

Lightning Offense

With Friends Like These

If anybody can help me with these it would be most appreciated.. You can send me a message on here or hit me up on xbl my gt is Maestro0708

All I have left to do is Hardcore. Send me a message and we can use the spy sapper method to get the kills fast.

GT - ElectroSpecter2

EDIT: I got the achievement, so I no longer need help. Thanks for the kind requests though.

Edited by ElectroSpecter

Message me if you would like to get the "With Friends Like These..." achievement and possibly the Flamethrower one. I just sent some messages to my friends (I have around 10 or so with the game and w/ out the achievement) so I shouldn't need too many people.

My gamertag is PerfectLink, and I'm planning on getting the achievement at least a week from today, so on Saturday May 16 unless everyone is able to do it earlier.

After that, I can also help someone get other achievements as well such as Hardcore or others which only necessitate 2 people.