does the DLC bring achievements?

Vanilla Coke Zero

This so called DLC is the talk of the town atm.

The "DLC" is 105kb big and is considered as an unlock key, so alot of ppl think that we're paying to unlock content that's already on the disc.

NO achievements, all upgrades unlocks after you buy the dlc, from what I've heard there is no rank up rewards.

I love Bioshock 100%, but I'm not gonna pay for this. I don't want to encouarge this behavior amongst game devs..

This so called DLC is the talk of the town atm.

The "DLC" is 105kb big and is considered as an unlock key, so alot of ppl think that we're paying to unlock content that's already on the disc.

NO achievements, all upgrades unlocks after you buy the dlc, from what I've heard there is no rank up rewards.

I love Bioshock 100%, but I'm not gonna pay for this. I don't want to encouarge this behavior amongst game devs..

woah... did NOT know that tidbit. no way in hell am i buying it now. what a rip!

I got the game about a week ago and found the mp quite hard but i liked it so is it worth the money.....?

If you really like the MP and want to play it as much as possible then it's probably worth it, as it gives you some new upgrades, masks for your characters and an increase in maximum rank from 40 to 50. Possibly some new characters as well but I can't remember.

I am just worried that they will add another DLC and an achievement to get level 60. In turn that will make you buy the first DLC and I would hate to be 20 levels instead of 10 levels behind.

I don't think that's likely to happen, I remember hearing the next DLC is planned to be single player. Besides not even 2K are that nasty with achievements and DLC. ;) I doubt even EA would do that, knowing how bad they tend to be.