Lethal Difficulty

Bokor1985

I just wanted to put this out there so people don't have to go through the Bullshit I am atm, make sure you play your first play through on hard. Lethal difficulty does not unlock with a normal difficulty play through. So you do not have to play , 2 play through s like I am doing atm.

Edited by Bokor1985

I just wanted to put this out there so people don't have to go through the Bullshit I am atm, make sure you play your first play through on hard. Lethal difficulty does not unlock with a normal difficulty play through. So you do not have to play , play through s like I am doing atm.

I can confirm this.

I just wanted to put this out there so people don't have to go through the Bullshit I am atm, make sure you play your first play through on hard. Lethal difficulty does not unlock with a normal difficulty play through. So you do not have to play , play through s like I am doing atm.

Do you know if there is intel which is specific to lethal difficulty?

I really hate this type of bullshit, just let me fucking start the game on whatever difficulty I wish.

Absolutely nothing is stopping you from starting this on Easy.

Can someone who hasn't completed the campaign yet jump into or be successfully invited into a friend's Lethal game?

Believe this technique works on a few Gears games.

So, there are three difficulties available to start (Easy Normal Hard), and you must complete Hard to unlock Lethal?

Assuming your goal is a somewhat streamlined route to 1000/1000, is it a total waste to add a playthrough by starting on Easy/Normal or would it help towards, say, max level/perks/skill tree achievements?

About how long does it take to play through the campaign, anyway?

So, there are three difficulties available to start (Easy Normal Hard), and you must complete Hard to unlock Lethal?

Assuming your goal is a somewhat streamlined route to 1000/1000, is it a total waste to add a playthrough by starting on Easy/Normal or would it help towards, say, max level/perks/skill tree achievements?

About how long does it take to play through the campaign, anyway?

If you want to 1000 this game just start on hard and do lethal difficulty to get it out of the way. With one party through you only make about 50, 000 credits. To get the achievement fully upgrade all perks echelon grinding is the only way to go, you make about 30, 000-35, 000 a round.