Horde Mode

Bokor1985

Escalon mode is brutally difficult and gets boring because it's so hard. Seems like the default difficulty setting for this mode is Impossible and there's no way to change it.

I seriously hope they soften it up some in a future patch (along with the chapter one camera stuck glitch).

horde mode isn't that difficult. you just need to make sure the person playing naya and dalton is competent. the other characters can be overlooked. also save fuse for wave 6 and 12. if the people playing with you can do this it is not that hard. incinerators and titans will take down the hvts.

p.s. try switching characters when that glitch happens. back button.

Yeah agree if you have a good team you can beat each level, I beat 12 waves on my 2nd game with a few good players all randoms. I have got 5 stars 5 times, 2 times on tram station and then 5 stars on 3 other maps.

I have not even touched campaign yet because this mode is so much fun, if you have 4 half decent players leveled up, all using different team perks you can run through it. It looks like when I do start the campaign I will be about level 20ish on each character!

the people stating that this mode is hard are comparing it to similar games where the difficulty ramps up over levels and time. This game on wave two it can and often will become incredibly challenging for most players.

I've never gotten past wave 9 I think. Guess that's because it's just so easy ;p

Yeah we know how to switch the camera glitch in world one. But what about a four player game? Hmmmm. Haha then they're all screwed?

pick up the weapons then go in next room and let them kill you. will reset the camera that way as well.

bleh the most i'm going to say is you need dalton to put his shield right on the fuse canisters. that will be the one you will fail on most of the time. people stick to far away. you can literally put it in the fuse canister and it will be right in front of it.

use naya stealth almost constantly. dont use her warp gun. stealth cost around 40 ammo per use and if your using your shotgun and melee's you will pick ammo up. naya (contrary to most peoples belief) is the healer. the ability to go stealth and walk in and heal is pretty nice.

use jacob for big mobs. his charge bolt explosion will take out most crowds. fir it into the helicopters and you will get 5+ kills.

use izzy for the shield guys. all forms. her shards will kill them whether their shield is facing you or not.

last note is to save your fuse for round 6 and 12. if your in bad need use before. but as dalton you can take half of the primary's hp with one fuse. as the rest its pretty nice to have a mass heal and ammo for other people. not to mention if the adds are harming you most of them can be taken out with one fuse. they have lower hp then normal on wave 12. again you can use daltons fuse and take half the primarys health or kill one of the other robots. its nice. i've killed two robots and the primary at once on round 12.

I am loving this mode I like all the characters but I play as Dalton the most, if all players skills are used correctly it's great fun, if you don't work together it gets messy quick!

I don't understand why players run out of the fuse point you are supposed to defend? Do they understand you get unlimited fuse ammo & skills while in the zone apparently not lol. I love defending the fuse points you can rack up crazy amount of XP and fuse coins.

Another thing that drives me mad, when playing you should always press start at the 1st wave to see what team skills everybody has, last night 3 players on my team had extra health level 3 and didn't know! I told them and 2 changed to another so we had 2 extra perks, they always help remember they don't stack change them!

As it was already mentioned you can take down the Leadfoots or Enforcers when somebody activates their Fuse skill, everybody should concentrate on 1 enemy. You will know it's on when you glow bright orange and your weapon will glow giving critical hits unlimited ammo & you are invinceable for 10-16 seconds depends on how much it's upgraded.

I have usually activate this when it gets messy and some players run for some cover rather than blasting the mechs lol. Maybe the guide should mention a few little basic tips for this as lots of players don't know what they are doing the first few levels. This mode is not really explained, if it was i didnt see it, there probably should have been a short tutorial level at the start for this.