Difficulty Rating for Lethal?

Hurricane Of 87

How hard was Fuse on Lethal?  

8 members have voted

1. 1. How hard was Fuse on Lethal?

• 1 (Cakewalk)
    • 5 (Do-able, but not without it's hard points)
    • 10 (Tough as Nails)

The guide currently has a placeholder rating of 5/10 based on what Zoreg told me but playing it through I'd have to say it's easier than that. I honestly was under the assumption I was playing on Hard when it was actually on Lethal (Thanks matchmaking).

With knowledge of what to expect in the campaign, being high level and having great team perks it didn't feel too much harder than my first playthrough when I had no idea what the game would through at me.

The checkpoints were mostly very fair, even breaking some bosses into multiple stages. Fable was a disappointment of a final boss since he's just one target, rarely moves and is essentially a glorified Enforcer. The only thing he has going for him is no checkpoints for each of his three (awfully similar) segments.

The room before Fable is tougher with the Leadshot and Elite Leadfoot tagteaming with a tardy Leadfire showing up halfway through.

I'd go 4/10. I'd consider 8/10 too tough for me with 10/10 being for those achievements that require you to have Rain Man level skills.

I gave it a 5. I made it through multiple parts on my own. If you have one other person, and you're both level 20+, it's really not too bad.

I remember getting stuck on a couple parts in chapter 5 & 6, mostly because those invisible enemies take you down so quick on Lethal. Otherwise, not too bad.

Yeah 5 is about right as long as you are a decent level, if you are a low level or playing with low level players you will have a hard time. I played a chapter yesterday solo and is was still ok your A.I. teammates rarely go down.

I also started on lethal thanks to Hurricane, normal must be a breeze to play!

• 2 weeks later...

I voted 5 because I think that's an accurate reflection of the game's overall difficulty. I say this because this poll asks about lethal difficulty in relation to the game's rating in the achievement guide, but I don't think the lethal achievement is the hardest one. My solo hard play through was a lot more challenging than my lethal with one co op partner. We breezed through lethal, but I did fail several times solo on hard. At no time was the game frustratingly difficult tho.

The only part that knocks the difficulty up a notch is that you have to actively free agents that get kidnapped/jumped on top of.

Because of that, more than once on my co-op lethal playthrough I had an agent get jumped on by a spec ops dude and even after freeing them, they'd still somehow die. Like, I'd melee or blast the enemy, I would get the exp pop-up saying "Rescue 200" or whatever, and a second later their head just explodes from a phantom shotgun before they can get back up. Maybe it was a latency thing between me being in the states and them being in england?