Achievement Discussion

Barad

• 1 month later...

This list looks like that other 4 player co-op game EA released last year, SYNDICATE, whenever it was... Those achieves were ridiculous to accomplish. These have the same feel. Anyway, the achieves to upgrade EACH player to max level and then to max out EACH skill tree along with 5 Stars on each Echelon (horde mode?) will ruin it. And maybe that max out 16 perks one will suck. Thats 25% of the achieves that may completely suck balls (Mr Garrison) !

Edited by NY Yankees 23 2

• 4 weeks later...
This list looks like that other 4 player co-op game EA released last year, SYNDICATE, whenever it was... Those achieves were ridiculous to accomplish. These have the same feel.

Not really man.

Seems like as hard as FUSE gets will be having to use each characters abilities, whether it be obtained by using the skills frequently or buying them with 'FUSE credits'

and being good at the game (Overstrike Elite, Echelon Agent)

I'd say Ninja Style could cause trouble, because unless there's a scripted opportunity to get 4 simultaneous stealth kills it could be tough to nail just due to timing and human error.

Syndicate didn't have levelling up but it had some MP achievements that looked like a bitch to get (Highly adaptable, Field surgeon, CEO, Rampageous)

Also depends what the secret ones will be. The rest seem to have their points spread sensibly (More points for harder achievements) so these might be pretty easy if their 5 and 10 values are anything to go by.

Edited by Hurricane Of 87

Sorry for the double post, but I've typed a bit too much to let this fall through the cracks.

Not the secret achievements:

Had two ideas of what they could possibly be, but you can't melee kill an Elite and you can't clear out the Airfield before the plane takes off. Anyway...

There's 4 of them, but the fact the 3 are 5G and the other is 10G suggests they aren't character related, since all the other character related ones are even steven on point values.

EDIT: I remembered the existence of Exophase

The secrets are nothing too spoilery:

Groom Lake - Retrieve your Xenotech Weapons

You May Want To Stand Back - Activate Fusion for the first time

Keep On Truckin' - Destroy all of the trucks at the bunker defense

Bro Code Violation - Perform a stealth takedown on the Raven soldier at the urinal (The 10G one)

Will need some clarification on what 'Get XXX to max level' means, compared to the 'XXX 2.0' where you have to 'Upgrade XXX's entire skill tree'. On paper the former seems a little redundant.

Like:

*Hits max level*

THE MERC

*pauses and spends all skills points for Dalton*

DALTON 2.0

The Team Perks apear to be obtained by spending Fuse points. Fully maxing them out would have been hard if you had to complete tasks with them on ala Crysis 3's Suited Up, but since the achievement for maxing them all out is called VALUED CUSTOMER I'm guessing you've just gotta splash the cash to get them all. Probably get LET'S GO SHOPPING en route to VC.

I'M YOUR HUCKLEBERRY will need some clarification too.

"Kill 3 Leadfires, Leadfoots, or Leadshots using only your sidearm"

The word only suggests that 100% of the damage will need to be caused using sidearms, so can one player using their Xenotech weapon fuck this up for everyone ala L4D2's Tank Burger?

The tile is of a pistol, so is it only the 1-handed weapons? What constitutes a sidearm isn't made crystal clear in the demo. Are 2-handed weapons fair game?

Does everyone on the team get credited with the kill or only whoever delivers the finishing blow?

WE'RE GONNA NEED A MOP is super easy and I've done it several times in the demo. Just waiting until 3 enemies are highlighted yellow while holding out the Magshield then let 'er rip.

But I'm having a bitch of a time trying the Kill 3 tasks with Naya and Izzy. I spray hard at one guy, then move over two other enemies for a time, then come back to the original, but only seem to max out at two enemies killed.

WHAT A WASTE OF A SPACE STATION:

Erm, did they just spoil the end of their game at the end of the Dalton's Rules trailer (Seen at the end of the demo)?

Edited by Hurricane Of 87

The place to get 4 simultaneous assassinations is definitely in the first level- there will be two guards straight ahead and two snipers on raised platforms besides them. Two characters will have to climb ladders and the other two will perform stealth kills out of cover.

to the question with the pistol doing all of the damage i've probably killed 10-15 of them. i'm guessing we all have to do the damage with side arm.

for the achievement to do with spiking people make sure they are right in front of a wall and your parallel. if your having problems run up to them real close. one shot will send them flying.

as for naya's achievement kill the one in the center. it helps if the other are hurt. you need to kill them all with the initial shot.

I'm Your Huckleberry

I got it on the 3rd Leadfoot i got to in the game. I was playing by myself on Easy and ONLY used my pistol. I believe it popped in the area where you are kinda underwater in a circular room with computer consoles in the middle, it looks like you are in an aquarium.

Did you notice if any of the AI teammates were using their Xeno weapons?

I saw them (Dalton and Jacob) using them against the two Lead-enemies in the demo and was wondering if it could be negated by their choice of weaponary.

Also curious if this would work with 2-handed weapons (Left on D-pad) or just the 1-handed weapons (Right on D-pad, Dragonfly and Guardian)

Did you notice if any of the AI teammates were using their Xeno weapons?

I saw them (Dalton and Jacob) using them against the two Lead-enemies in the demo and was wondering if it could be negated by their choice of weaponary.

Also curious if this would work with 2-handed weapons (Left on D-pad) or just the 1-handed weapons (Right on D-pad, Dragonfly and Guardian)

only right on the d pad. it took around 10-15 before it popped on me.

• 2 months later...