"Overstrike" achievement didnt pop

Davidsoul

Has anyone else finished the game and not gotten the achievement for it? I played the whole thing solo, actually. And gotten the achievements for all 6 levels.

Anyone know a fix? dont really want to play through the whole thing again.

did the achievement pop for you? i'm just speculating that this could be the problem or be contributing to it.

I got it after finishing on Normal.

Everytime I exited the game I always chose 'Continue' when going back into it.

I was always the host even though I played most of the game solo.

Just finished the game and it didn't pop... I played solo or as the host in every chapter except the last one. I did get that camera glitch in chapter 1 and had to quit and restart so maybe I'll try playing through chapter 1 again.

I just checked the chapter select menu after I finished the game and didn't get this achievement. It showed that I was only given credit for playing the last checkpoint of the last chapter on east even though I never changed the difficulty. I died 2 or 3 times by getting hit by the laser, but I didn't think I was playing that poorly. Regardless, maybe the game took pity on me and dropped the difficulty with no notice because the boss just randomly died at about 1/2 health when I wasn't even shooting at him. I just went back and played from the last checkpoint on normal again and it unlocked fine with the second attempt. I didn't die the second time and the boss lasted until his health bar was depleted.

So, if this happens to you, just go back and check the level select by going through each checkpoint and you may find a spot where you didn't get credit for normal.

I just checked the chapter select menu after I finished the game and didn't get this achievement. It showed that I was only given credit for playing the last checkpoint of the last chapter on east even though I never changed the difficulty. I died 2 or 3 times by getting hit by the laser, but I didn't think I was playing that poorly. Regardless, maybe the game took pity on me and dropped the difficulty with no notice because the boss just randomly died at about 1/2 health when I wasn't even shooting at him. I just went back and played from the last checkpoint on normal again and it unlocked fine with the second attempt. I didn't die the second time and the boss lasted until his health bar was depleted.

So, if this happens to you, just go back and check the level select by going through each checkpoint and you may find a spot where you didn't get credit for normal.

Wait there's an in-game checklist for difficulty?

Does it tell you which chapters you've done with co-op too?

I'll have to check this out.

Wait there's an in-game checklist for difficulty?

Does it tell you which chapters you've done with co-op too?

I'll have to check this out.

each chapter and checkpoint will say which play through you went through on. also everyone should be going through on hard because it unlocks lethal.

when you pick chapter select it will tell you hardest difficulty completed in the bottom left. if your achievement is glitched go back and find which one is not completed. also the camera glitch doesn't matter. i'm pretty sure the glitch has to do with switching weapons on the floor but switching characters will fix it.

Sooo i came across the same issue. 2 player co-op online, While looking through my checkpoints, me and my buddy noticed that the last checkpoint in grigori station was set to easy while the entire game it was on Normal!

In honesty it has to be some sort of nasty bug, since me and my buddy completed the entire last level non-stop on normal and for some mysterious reason..the last checkpoint turned into easy, but strangely enough, we didn't notice much difference between either difficulty.

Thanks for the tip about looking through every checkpoint (the level select screen is confusing because it makes it look like you've completed an entire level on Normal even if you might not have completed all of the checkpoints on Normal). In my case it said I had only completed the last two checkpoints of the game on Easy. I joined a co-op game for those checkpoints so I guess the person I joined was playing on Easy-- even though I'm 99% sure I specified Normal in the search.

In any case I didn't notice any difference in the difficulty of the game between Easy and Normal.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...
Had the camera glitch on the first chapter (but switched to another person) Also had the difficulty switch to easy at 2 points (thanks for the tip about going through the level select checkpoints)

The game is terrible and the AI is a piece of shit

I had that stupid shit about the game changing the difficulty happen to me. I started on hard, and it switched to normal. Fucking annoying because now I gotta do that shit again, and then once again on Lethal. At least my characters are almost max level.

If you're gonna make a game, do it right and test it for glitches the first time, or don't fucking release anything at all. Fuse isn't bad, but the fact that they ignored so many glitches says they didn't care at all.

*******Last night I went into matchmaking to see if I could get help on hard difficulty with randoms, and I successfully completed two chapters on lethal despite setting the search to hard.

Matchmaking is heavily flawed unfortunately, because I also searched on easy earlier in the day to wrap up Group Hug, and I got thrown into a hard difficulty lobby.

Edited by Blue Papyrus