Achievements Question

cheevo360

We're Gonna Need a Mop - Eviscerate 3 enemies at once using the MagShield.

Chain Gang (of Dead Guys - Create a chain reaction that takes out 3 enemies at once.

The Geologist - Crystallize and kill 3 enemies at once.

I'm Your Huckleberry - Kill 3 Leadfire, Leadfoots or Leadshots using only your sidearm.

Anyone know on how to get them, which best place to get those kills etc..?

We're Gonna Need a Mop - Eviscerate 3 enemies at once using the MagShield.

Chain Gang (of Dead Guys - Create a chain reaction that takes out 3 enemies at once.

The Geologist - Crystallize and kill 3 enemies at once.

Anyone know on how to get them, which best place to get those kills etc..?

Echelon Mode, Deveraux's Hideout.

For Dalton hold out the Magshield until at least 3 enemies glow yellow then fire.

For Naya, wait until you see Riot Shield enemies. Cloak and approach from behind then spray everyone. hopefully they all go off at the same time.

For Izzy, wait until you see the Riot Shield enemies.

1) Toss a grenade

2) Just fire directly into their shields. From the front. They'll still crystallize.

3) The grenade will explode and kill them all at the same time.

:)

Not sure if anyone has done this or knows the answer, but for the leveling up each character, will YOU get the achievement if your friend is playing as the other character?

I've been playing split screen with my buddy and we're both around level 25....trying to see if we can all get them or if it'll screw it up somehow haha

I got all achievements now but not kill 3 lead enemies with sidearm achievement yet though.

do it on easy. first stage. complete the kill hit the checkpoint then quit reload checkpoint(from chapter select) and kill it again. all of YOUR damage has to be from pistol or dragonfly.(used the pistol so it is conformed it works but not sure on dragonfly).