Achievement Trading Thread (Full Boat Goes Here Too!)

Krazie

but out of courtesy for others you should have stayed...because you quit like a little child a random got in the game and ruined a lot of kill streaks....If you would of said something B0B would of handled it....

I did, however he muted me and ignored it. Besides, I doubt there was no one on the other team telling Badhazzard to stop, even though before we got into the game, someone stressed THREE times not to shoot the drones.

Edited by Black Watch

• Replies 3.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I get where you are coming from. When that crap happens it is frustrating as hell. Its such a pain in the ass keeping track of all the invites, and messages, that I just wish everybody would boost the right way. The good news is 99% of the time everything goes perfectly in the lobby. It always seems like the first couple matches is when people need reminded of how it works. The only thing that I ask is next time you wait until the end of the match so I can have somebody ready to jump into the lobby. I usualyy dont mind if people mess up the first game or two, because people forget the rules, or some people are new. After the first couple games though, people will be asked to leave if they arent playing by the rules. I try to keep track of what everybody is doing but half the games I spend responding to messages and sending out invites. I have been averaging well over 125 messages over XBL every day so its been a pain to keep everything organized.

I still don't understand why you muted me in the first place.

cause your MIC was making the loudest noise in the world. We kept asking what was wrong, but you werent responding. We all figured you were in party chat so we muted you. You may want to check your mic because it was making the worst shrieking noise.

I heard and I pulled the cord for a moment to fix it, after that, I could hear and speak to everyone but you.

this is for everyone that is interested in boosting kill streaks and full boat.

this will be a boosting group just like MC B0B x360a & ThePredator74.

it will be every weeknight and weekend nights if there is enough people on line and willing. looking to do it from like 7/8 pm eastern time till about 11/12 pm eastern time.

so even if you only need one 10 ks, you should still join to get all the other challenges.

please quote and add your gt

1. TheDrowningCow

EXTRAS: (Please send a friend request and message also because chances are that you will get in at some point.)

Edited by D3V1Lz ASSAZZ1N
new

NEW GROUP of Boosting!!!

it will be every weeknight and weekend nights if there is enough people on line and willing. looking to do it from like 7/8 pm eastern time till about 11/12 pm eastern time.

so even if you only need one 10 ks, you should still join to get all the other challenges.

1. TheDrowningCow

2. SmokeasaurasRex

EXTRAS: (Please send a friend request and message also because chances are that you will get in at some point.)

http://www.xbox360achievements.org/forum/images/X360A/statusicon/user_offline.gif http://www.xbox360achievements.org/forum/images/X360A/buttons/report.gif http://www.xbox360achievements.org/forum/images/X360A/buttons/quote.gif

NEW GROUP of Boosting!!!

1. TheDrowningCow

2. SmokeasaurasRex

]3 . rudeboy tk *

Im up into this group

1.TheDrowningCow

2. SmokeasaurasRex

3 . rudeboy tk

4. Krog like pie

5. VAS taijyn

I need the full boat, squad commander and a couple of killstreaks for expert of war.

Looking to do Full Boat, feel free to add me to any list etc and send me an invite or friend request but make sure you tell me what it's for as I get a few completely random ones which I just ignore.

I've already had 3 or 4 attempts at trying to get Full Boat so will happily stick around for as long as it takes,

GT; Tchort69

1.TheDrowningCow

2. SmokeasaurasRex

3 . rudeboy tk

4. Krog like pie

5. VAS taijyn

6. Sakic26

7.Zodiac TM

Just need to finish up the killstreaks

Added myself to the list. Invite me when it set up. Btw how do you get the camo challenges?

1.TheDrowningCow

2. SmokeasaurasRex

3 . rudeboy tk

4. Krog like pie

5. VAS taijyn

6. Sakic26

7. Zodiac TM

8. LiL BrOwNiE247

Just need to finish up the killstreaks

Hopefully we can start at 7 because I have to go at 9:20ish. Also who do I send the FR to?

1.TheDrowningCow

2. SmokeasaurasRex

3 . rudeboy tk

4. Krog like pie

5. VAS taijyn

6. Sakic26

7. Zodiac TM

8. LiL BrOwNiE247

9. B1ack xDynamite

Willing to stick around for as long as it takes. I hear Full Boat can be kind of a pain to unlock.

Also who do I send the FR to?

Wondering the same thing.

Originally Posted by LiLBrOwNiE247 http://www.xbox360achievements.org/forum/images/X360A/buttons/viewpost.gif

1.TheDrowningCow

2. SmokeasaurasRex

3 . rudeboy tk

4. Krog like pie

5. VAS taijyn

6. Sakic26

7. Zodiac TM

8. LiL BrOwNiE247

9. B1ack xDynamite

10. CommonlyNasty

will defo b on tonight and im in 4 the long haul!

Originally Posted by LiLBrOwNiE247 http://www.xbox360achievements.org/forum/images/X360A/buttons/viewpost.gif

Send FR to TheDrowningCow ...

1.TheDrowningCow

2. SmokeasaurasRex

3 . rudeboy tk

4. Krog like pie

5. VAS taijyn

6. Sakic26

7. Zodiac TM

8. LiL BrOwNiE247

9. B1ack xDynamite

10. CommonlyNasty

make sure to [//QUOTE]