Achievement Trading

l.maciver

• Replies 630
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I need the 6 player online achievement, I have 4 controllers on hand, so if someone, has the extra controllers we can use guests, or if you have someone else to help that also needs the achievement, that's great as well. message me or friends request me: gamertag BayBossTycoon. thank you.

Hey everyone, I'm looking to finish off this game and I just need 'You Fell To Your Trap!' finished ... but It seems almost impossible to find enough people to do this. If anyone wants to help me out, I'd be willing to help with any of your achievements to return the favor! =D

gt Supermills

Hey everyone. Still need the 6 player "IT'S A TRAP!" Admiral Ackbar achievement. Everyone keeps leaving before we get to the correct level. I have an extra controller or two. Will help with any other cheevos in return. On during the evenings. Please send me a message. Thanks!

GT: Folnevar

---EDIT---No more achievements needed for this game thanks to Shivota, CapNighthawk 78, and OMFG its a bear!

Count me in as yet another player that needs the 6 player achievements and fell into my trap.

GT: Aesir Prodigy

Edited by Hardware

• 2 weeks later...