Krazie

• Replies 441
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

If anyone wants to do coop noms or good job awards, send me a message and a friend request. I'm also trying to get the 8 player team emote, and to make it a bit easier to get 8+ people online at the same time, I've made a session on TA. If you're not registered with that website, and want to participate in the session without registering, just send me a message so I'll at least have an idea of how many people there will be.

http://www.trueachievements.com/gamingsession.aspx?gamingsessionid=151221

• 5 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Me and a friend are lookin for two dedicated players interested in getting the 300 play-back chapters and working on and getting all the Good Jobs...if your interested please do send me a friend request!! we dont really have a SET time we play....just when were both on we play, and we would like 4 players if possible!! Hope to hear from you soon!!!

• 1 month later...

Looking for 2 others to help me knock out my last Good Job Award!

5-Point Opponents: Kill Streak - Kill 5 enemy soldiers who have recieved 5 or more points.

I think that I can secure a second so all I really need is a third.

Lemme Know!

Gamertag RickyNo

Edited by Shiro
Update Info

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I was originally content with just getting all but the last two achievements since I found out that in order to complete the game you had to get No.1 on a training level. But I figured what the hell and went for it. I eventually got it and I am now looking for help on my last noms!

So all I am looking for really is just one more person to help me out on

Planetary Platoon - Use the Support Attack with the Shield, Shield SP or Shield SP II 3 times in one area, With 2 or more people Supporting you while they have the Gun Sword or Gun Sword SP as their main weapon.

Fabulous Force - Use the Support Attack with the Injection Gun or Injection Gun II 3 times in one area, With 2 or more people Supporting you while they have the Energy Gun, Energy Gun SP, Flamethrower, Akrid Launcher, Plasma Gun, Plasma Gun II, Plasma Gun SP, Plasma Cannon or Plasma Cannon SP as their main weapon.

I've got a second so let me know!

Update: Just finished getting these so I no longer need to boost.

Edited by Shiro
Just finished getting these.