I love this game (period).

KLZQ

I spent hours and hours and hours to 100% this game. Fully completing this game made me feel better then FC'ing most games. The game was quite easy but insanely enjoyable and for some reason I wanted more... So what do I do...?

I go buy a MW2 special edition console for the extended HDD and HDMI ports and what's the first thing I do? Throw MW2 into the closet (on release day that is) and boot up Bully once again. From the beginning. There is something about this game that has got me hooked and no game has really done that since (single player experiences that is).

Am I the only nut like this or is there an unbelievable amount of appreciation for this game?

Edited by KLZQ

• 2 weeks later...

I too loved the game. Full of fun and a great storyline too. Slightly ironic title though, you aren't really the bully - you're aiming to help create peace and harmony between the factions within the school, but apart from that, it's great!

Can't really see what the controversy over the game was about.

Favourite feature? Going to class improving your character. Genius!

I agree. I just completed the 100% achievement today. The only other games I have enjoyed seeking completion as much as this game were LEGO star wars TCS and Fallout 3. there's something to achievements that are silly (50 wedgies). its kinda like playing another game while you are playing the main game. An Acheevo hunt' if you will.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

i am poor.... but this game is GREAT.

I agree that this game is offset, but I just now got to sink my teeth into it and am working on sucking the blood outta it soon.

so far its a badass game, there are some flaws in the system. BUT damn, there so small that only perfects would comment. at least i didnt get stuck on a wall or fall through the floor(dante's inferno, fallout3) its like when people try to turn around and say high it glitches and then resets the effects, nothing big.

goods: Beat the S**T outta people!!!! the controlls are great, good story, uhhhhh fun ~jump on gta feel~

evils:Camera angles while moving, 2 am passout time BOOO(vampires rule!!) and thats about it.

I haven't actually played this game yet, but it was included when I bought the Rockstar Collection a couple of weeks ago on Steam...I figured it was basically a school-themed GTA, but after reading this thread I think I'll finally give it a shot tonight. I only bought the pack because it had all the GTA games for dirt cheap, but it came with a handful of others so I wan't going to complain ;)

PS - apparently Manhunt and Midnight Club II don't run on Windows 7 (although there's a patch you can download that someone made)...shamefully enough, it's not exactly easy to see on the product page, either :/

Yeah this is one of the funnest games... Not once did i feel unmotivated to get the achievements.. i played it for ps2 when it 1st came out and i bought it for 360 the day it came out because i loved it so much... Bully is definietly a cult hit.. I would love to see a Bully 2, especially with the graphics that consoles are now capabe of.. since bully 1 was pretty much a port over with small improvements

I thought I was the only one nuts about this game.

I played and beat it before, but I started a new profile, and a new game just a few days ago. My boyfriend was watching me play and he said the game looked badass, he never heard of it before.

It's Rockstar, so of course this game is amazing. (:

After playing this game, I really can't say I'm a huge fan. Maybe it's because I have it for PC and the graphics are sub-par to say the least with respect to my expectations from today's average video game, although that I can get past because I know it's a bit older and I'm not all about the graphics anyways.

I only played the first couple missions, but I don't have too much good to say about it thusfar. I mean, the concept is there, but the gameplay itself just doesn't do it for me. Maybe a big contributor is the fact that the PC controls are total bunktown...even custom mapping won't fix that (I found the same thing with GTA IV).

Overall, a little disappointed. I think I'll probably get rid of it in order to make more room on my hard drive for other stuff.

Meh, it's not terrible for sure, but it isn't great. I enjoyed the time I spent on it, but to me the story wasn't that good and the combat has to be the most tedious I've ever played. Most of the time I just ran away from a fist fight because I wouldn't have to waste my time. Also, the glitches really put a hinder on the experience. Several times I had just completed a mission and the game would freeze, then making me start over before the mission had been completed. Finnally, and I know that games aren't just about this, but I couldn't get past the atrocious graphics. I know this was ported form the PS2, but couldn't they do some touching up or something. Anyway, I've never been a fan of Rockstar games so I wasn't expecting much going into this.