Ranked lies to you about records?

Is it just me, or am I being told lies before and/or a match. I thought I noticed it before, but thought nothing of it. However tonight I had two players back to back, who had less than 30 games played (supposedly)...with a record of let's say....40-99. I think they suck, and while I do beat them (TY Dark Phoenix :)), at the end of the game it reveals a record of 140-100. After the first person I recently played, I thought about it, and made sure to pay attention to my next opponent. And sure enough at first my opponent has a shitty record, after the match s/he has an amazing record. Um, what the hell?

Is this on purpose? If it is, just to throw us off...why not just, not show us their record. Seriously? I mean, we both have picked teams, so why give us the wrong impression of the opponent...for shits and giggles?

It doesn't always do it however. After these 2, I did 3 more, and took camera shots before the match to get proof...but of course their records before and after was the same. Anyone else notice this?

That's the same thing I noticed and stated in the forums earlier, but I was told I was wrong lol. That the patch had nothing to do with online that it couldn't possibly affect you match card...what a tool. Anyway I know it doesn't effect gameplay but it is quite annoying that it is happening in the first place.

That's the same thing I noticed and stated in the forums earlier, but I was told I was wrong lol. That the patch had nothing to do with online that it couldn't possibly affect you match card...what a tool. Anyway I know it doesn't effect gameplay but it is quite annoying that it is happening in the first place.

It doesnt effect your card, if you go look at your card its the REAL record, same goes for the people you are playing. Seriously, people need to stop complaining about something so small. You would have been paired up with those guys regardless. SO IT DONT EFFECT GAME PLAY!

It doesnt effect your card, if you go look at your card its the REAL record, same goes for the people you are playing. Seriously, people need to stop complaining about something so small. You would have been paired up with those guys regardless. SO IT DONT EFFECT GAME PLAY!

Tell me where in my last sentence did i say it effects my match card. I know it doesn't effect the match card it only shows up during ranked matches, I know that I did state that in the last thread. I believe I stated "Anyway I know it doesn't effect gameplay but it is quite annoying that it is happening in the first place."

So you telling me it does not effect gameplay makes no sense at all as I already stated that but I still find it annoying.

Tell me where in my last sentence did i say it effects my match card. I know it doesn't effect the match card it only shows up during ranked matches, I know that I did state that in the last thread. I believe I stated "Anyway I know it doesn't effect game play but it is quite annoying that it is happening in the first place."

So you telling me it does not effect game play makes no sense at all as I already stated that but I still find it annoying.

Tell me where in my last sentence did i say it effects my match card. I know it doesn't effect the match card it only shows up during ranked matches, I know that I did state that in the last thread. I believe I stated "Anyway I know it doesn't effect game play but it is quite annoying that it is happening in the first place."

So you telling me it does not effect game play makes no sense at all as I already stated that but I still find it annoying.

I'll tell ya whats annoying, when people complain about something so small. I know NO game is perfectly or somewhat perfectly tuned till after a few updates. But when people nit pick the little things it gets old. Seems like every game I am playing on-line every time I boot up the game something new has popped up because of non-sense. This gun/fighter is too strong, this perk/sequence makes no since too me I don't like it change it game company as this game should ONLY be for myself and myself alone. Would you have fought them anyways if their real record was showcased? Yes, I hope so as there is no way to back out nicely. The point is, this is a very, very, very small glitch. Don't think I am coming down on you or being a dick towards you, I am just fed up with people complaining about the little things.

But, I know this ain't soley any one of the forum kids faults here. With games today such as CoD, Gears and Halo, the 'fan service' those respected companies offer is just bull shit catering to make every one happy. It hurts more then it helps. So I understand why these little things such as a fight card being mislabeled for a second brings folks out with their 'this game is crap' sign(Not saying you). I am all for fixing glitches that effect game play, but when it's a cosmetic flaw such as this, just laugh it off and be like what ever. Things can be alot worse. As I stated before things could be alot worse, after the update Deadpool could explode after being hit, a 15 second cap on Sentinel before you can use him and Dante could end up needing to inflict the double amount of hits just to amount to one hit now.

Well someone complaining about something small seems like a small annoyance to me, so you are pretty much doing what you find annoying. Anyway If I find something annoying I'm gonna talk about it and the worse thing I said about the glitch is that its "annoying" that it is happening in the first place, I never said OMFG THIS GLITCH IS HORRIBLE ITS THE WORSE I HATE THIS GAME FU CAPCOM, I'M TRADING THIS IN. BACK TO SSF4. I have the right to say if I find the little things annoying, I also complain about the bigger things as well, like spammers and cheaters. Anyway If my little complaint bothers you that much, I'm sorry, but you're little paragraphs aren't gonna make a difference, just read and keep it moving.