Stuck at 97%, Please help!

I'm stuck at 97.49% and can't work out what else to do, I've been through the 100% list and done it all bar the RUN 42km, And i have got 47 errands completed. So another 3 to do but they just don't show up when i go to the spots. Some of them i'm sure i've not done but they never show up.

Even with the last 3 errands i'd be struggling to push 98% so has anyone got any idea's what i've missed? Got all other achievements, Think 304 clothing items. Brought everything from the clothing stores and brought everything at the carnival. Have ridden all the rides...

Only thing i can't find that might help is 'Facts from the world globe' where is the world globe?

So if anyone has any idea's please help me cause i'm getting very bored of just circling to town for hours on end...

Edit: Worked it out now, For anyone about the same % and still stuck, For me i missed a few clothes from 'The final cut' barbers. And the boxing matches which i believe are available 9-5 during the day.

I'm stuck at 97.49% and can't work out what else to do, I've been through the 100% list and done it all bar the RUN 42km, And i have got 47 errands completed. So another 3 to do but they just don't show up when i go to the spots. Some of them i'm sure i've not done but they never show up.

Even with the last 3 errands i'd be struggling to push 98% so has anyone got any idea's what i've missed? Got all other achievements, Think 304 clothing items. Brought everything from the clothing stores and brought everything at the carnival. Have ridden all the rides...

Only thing i can't find that might help is 'Facts from the world globe' where is the world globe?

So if anyone has any idea's please help me cause i'm getting very bored of just circling to town for hours on end...

It sounds like you are missing a few clothes items. Did you get everything at the carnival?

I honestly don't know what you are missing. The errands are not your problem since I only did 38 and got the achievement and as far as I know, you can stop looking for them because they also stopped appearing for me.

Some stupid things that give you % are riding all carnival rides, did you do that? Did you get the fireman hat from pulling 20 fire alarms, the Soda Hat from drinking 500 sodas and the pants from riding 100km on the bike?

About those "Facts from the world globe" I don't have any idea what it is and got the 100%, so no, it isn't what you're missing.

I have ridden all the rides, Won all the games, Played and beat all the arcade games, Pulled 20 fire alarms, Given 100 wedgies, Brought 100 sodas and drank 500. Ran 100km and Cycled 100km. Skated 50km, Beaten up the pirate, Found all collectibles and smashed all the pumpkins/tombstones and gnomes. Completed 9 detentions and gotten the prisoner outfit, Brought all bikes from the bike shop, Completed all classes.

I really can't think of anything other than the running for 42km but like i said this won't give me 2%.

Theres nothing like give 50 swirlies or get busted 100 times or anything like that? Or spray 100 tags ect. Also does anyone know how many clothing items there are in total. Like i said i have 304.

I have ridden all the rides, Won all the games, Played and beat all the arcade games, Pulled 20 fire alarms, Given 100 wedgies, Ran 100km and Cycled 100km. Skated 50km, Beaten up the pirate, Found all collectibles and smashed all the pumpkins/tombstones and gnomes. Completed 9 detentions and gotten the prisoner outfit, Brought all bikes from the bike shop, Completed all classes.

I really can't think of anything other than the running for 42km but like i said this won't give me 2%.

Theres nothing like give 50 swirlies or get busted 100 times or anything like that? Or spray 100 tags ect. Also does anyone know how many clothing items there are in total. Like i said i have 304.

Man, you did more than me... I only did 50 wedgies, didn't get the Prisoner Outfit and never bought a single bike.

And no, there's nothing like giving 50 swirlies, getting busted 100 times (only got busted once) and I'm sure I never sprayed anything close to even 50 tags.

I will turn on my console and post some pictures of my stats, it might help you with something besides the clothes...

Sorry, I have to run some quick errands, but I'll be back in less than 2 hours and post the pictures, they are already taken

I have ridden all the rides, Won all the games, Played and beat all the arcade games, Pulled 20 fire alarms, Given 100 wedgies, Brought 100 sodas and drank 500. Ran 100km and Cycled 100km. Skated 50km, Beaten up the pirate, Found all collectibles and smashed all the pumpkins/tombstones and gnomes. Completed 9 detentions and gotten the prisoner outfit, Brought all bikes from the bike shop, Completed all classes.

did you do all the bike/go-kart races? buy all the clothing?

"facts from the globe" is in the library, but it shouldn't help.

Yes i didn't want to have to post everything i've done.

I have all other achievements so all go-kart/bike challanges are done. I have brought all clothing that was in the 2 shops, school shop and carnival. And i have done everything on the 100% list.

Edit: Just in case... i have also done the yearbook.

alright then. let's try the more obscure "i'm not sure this even counts" stuff.

did you play all the dodgeball challenges after gym 5?

did you do all 10 detentions and get the jail suit?

do you have the incognito hat, and the black cowboy hat, from their specific errands?

do you have all three ninja costumes? the green one might be holding you up, if it counts.

I honestly don't know what you are missing. The errands are not your problem since I only did 38 and got the achievement and as far as I know, you can stop looking for them because they also stopped appearing for me.

Some stupid things that give you % are riding all carnival rides, did you do that? Did you get the fireman hat from pulling 20 fire alarms, the Soda Hat from drinking 500 sodas and the pants from riding 100km on the bike?

About those "Facts from the world globe" I don't have any idea what it is and got the 100%, so no, it isn't what you're missing.

I did not know that thanks

Here are the pictures, hope it helps:) If anyone needs it, feel free to post them on other topics to help those in need :p

The only thing I can add to them is that I know for sure there are at least 334 clothes items because I don't have the Incognito Hat and the Prison Garb.

http://img169.imageshack.us/img169/6266/01iy9.jpg

http://img169.imageshack.us/img169/9599/02os1.jpg

http://img169.imageshack.us/img169/4316/03ez3.jpg

http://img169.imageshack.us/img169/1131/04it9.jpg

http://img169.imageshack.us/img169/9965/05gi2.jpg

http://img221.imageshack.us/img221/8295/06gd0.jpg

http://img221.imageshack.us/img221/8725/07ic2.jpg

http://img221.imageshack.us/img221/4261/08ys3.jpg

http://img221.imageshack.us/img221/1810/09ep4.jpg

http://img221.imageshack.us/img221/2273/10ei7.jpg

http://img221.imageshack.us/img221/2063/11kd6.jpg

only busted once?

i guess detentions really DON'T count, do they?

No, they don't. Also I just noticed there's only 9 people tripped with marbles in my stats, that's because I unlocked the achievement, the game crashed and I completely forgot to redo it, so it also proves you don't need those other achievements for 100%, just what's already in the lists.

Well looking at that i've done twice as much, Only thing i havn't done is lose a carnival race so doing that now...

Does appear that i'm missing 30 clothing items though, God knows how so i'll cross reference the list and see what i'm missing and hopefully something will come from that.

Well looking at that i've done twice as much, Only thing i havn't done is lose a carnival race so doing that now...

Does appear that i'm missing 30 clothing items though, God knows how so i'll cross reference the list and see what i'm missing and hopefully something will come from that.

that's gotta be it, the clothing. losing a race shouldn't matter.

Thought i was on to a winner. Whilst i was going through the list i noticed that i hadn't been to 'The final cut' didn't realise you could buy clothes there, So i did that. Got the golden suit thing and now have 334 clothes...

But... Now stuck at 98.22% lol. Sucks!

Thought i was on to a winner. Whilst i was going through the list i noticed that i hadn't been to 'The final cut' didn't realise you could buy clothes there, So i did that. Got the golden suit thing and now have 334 clothes...

But... Now stuck at 98.22% lol. Sucks!

Okay, here is my list in the achievement guide. This is the complete list, 100% awarded. So PM me with all the info you have done so far listed on that list and what you have not done. I will try and help you there.

You must do all of the following:

Complete all chapter missions.

All bike, go kart races.

All errands.

All jobs.

Alternate Task: Boxing.

Ride all carnival rides.

Beat all carnival games.

Beat Penalty Shot.

Beat Keep Ups.

Complete all five levels of each class.

Beat all mini-objectives.

Have the 'Dual Nebula' Achievement.

Obtain and purchase all clothing in the game. (Except Nutcracker)

Collect all rubber bands, G&G cards, transistors, and gnomes.

Beat up secret pirate guy.

-The pumpkins go to the Bullworth Basement after Halloween.

-The tombstones go to the Blue Skies Warehouse after Halloween.

Mini Objectives:

Achieve high score on all arcade games

Buy 100 sodas

Drink 500 sodas

Smash all Pumpkins

Smash all Tombstones

Smash all Gnomes

Collect all G&G cards

Pull 20 fire alarms

Travel 100,000 meters on a bike

Run 41,843 meters

Complete every level of every class

Fail any five classes

Find all the hidden collectables (Rubber bands, etc.)

Take all photos for the yearbook

Win first Go-Kart Race

Beat up the stranded pirate

Buy all clothing in the game

Collect all Rubber Bands

Complete all night errands

Give 100 wedgies

Buy the scooter at the carnival

Please tell me what you have done so far, what you have not, how many of each you have done.

Ahha i got it! Was the boxing in the end, What i'd done is check the 100% guide and seen 'Alternate task: Boxing' and assumed i'd done that as i think it's with one of the missions. Anyway i had checked the place a few times but must have been when they wern't boxing.

So will make another post in the 100% guide but would recommend an edit on the boxing to say that there are more matches after you do the main mission.

Thanks for the help though guys, would have been stuck on the clothing one for ages. but again didn't realise that you can buy them from the barbers.

Wasted like a good 8 hours circling around but atleast it's done now.