I have 99/100 completion at the moment, but I can't seem to get the last one.

Arni Barman

I've collected all of the bonuses on every level, including the XP, Mana, and Health upgrades. The armor items have been collected, I've also killed every Elite Enemy in the game, and all of my Elemental attacks have been upgraded to their fullest for both characters... so I'm not sure what else I'd have to do in order to get the full 100% on this game.

If this has something to do with achievements somehow, I've gotten all of them except for the co-op one (Buddy System) and the two 100% achievements.

If anybody has an idea what I need to do, then that would be really helpful.

As far as I know, the achievements should not have any impact on the 100/100 for the game. I believe that all that is required to get the 100 is to collect all health and mana upgrades, find all XP crystals, find all armor sets for both Cynder and Spyro, as well as full upgrades on all eight elemental attacks, defeating all elites, and completing the entire game.

This may be a foolish question, but completing the entire game is the only thing you left out. Have you beaten the game yet? If not, then all you'd have to do is defeat Malefor. If you have, then I'm out of ideas. Hope that helps.

Oh, I had almost forgotten about the galleries. I believe you have to unlock all the galleries as well to get the 100/100.

Edited by Rended Wings

Yeah, I've beaten Malefor twice now and I've collected every bonus in the game. In the Chapter screen, everything has been completed so I'm sort of lost on what I missed.

Both Spyro and Cynder's elemental attacks have been fully upgraded and they each have the maximum amount of XP, their health and mana is completely full for both, and each have all three sets of armor.

I also went level to level and defeated all of the Elite Enemies one by one until I got the achievement for it, and I checked out the bonus art that was unlocked just in case that was the final percent. It wasn't. The only gallery that I'm missing is the enemy art, but that only unlocks after getting the full 100/100.

Edited by Arni Barman

Then I'm at a loss as to what could be missing, since you've already collected everything within the game. But, just for the sake of argument and let's say that some of the achievements do affect the percentage, what achievements are you missing aside from the Buddy System achievement (That's the only achievement I have left and I have the 100/100)?

I'm missing three achievements. Buddy System, Complete the Game (the 100% one), and Unlocked Bonus (unlock all bonus galleries, but it states you need 100/100 completion to view it).

I have everything else I can possibly think of done, and there's nothing left to do in the Chapter menu on any level.

Also, I never used any cheat codes so that's not the issue if they disable achievements at all.

• 2 weeks later...

if I remember correctly, the bonus galleries are: Spyro Art-max fire, Cynder Art-max poison, Ally art-125 combo, Enemy art-100/100, and land art-get to the Calm Lands.

Maybe it's a glitch? That's the only thing I can think of, if you have 18/18-armor; 20/20-Mana and Health, 99/99 for XP and 8/8 for Elite.

Another thing I can think of is maybe you have to watch all of the credits for 100/100?

• 1 month later...

Exact same problem here.

Played through the game in coop and collected everything via the chapter select in singleplayer.

I've beaten Malefor twice and have all the achievments except 100% completed and all bonus galleries unlocked.

Very frustrating :mad:

Yeah, that would sound like something that would be a problem, the chapter select thing. I don't know, all I have to say is that when I played it, I beat the game first, then went back and did everything (XP crystals, Mana crystals, Life crystals, Armor, all of the Elite Enemies, and upgrading all of the elements) The last thing I needed was an XP crystal I had overlooked on the Floating Islands and right after I got that, I got both the XP crystal achievement and the 100% complete achievement. So if you're really stuck, the only thing I can say doing is, checking over once again, and if still nothing comes up, deleting your save and starting over. Hope this helps!

• 3 weeks later...

Ahhhh...what a pain in the ass! I just came across this too. 99/100 with everything done. All XP crystals, elemental upgrades, life upgrades, elite enemies, all nine armor sets, all chapters done..looks like i'm going to have go through this again, I'm guessing no one has found a way around it yet?

I had two saves at 56/100, one of which i continued on to get 99/100. After realising I wasn't gonna get 100%, I reverted back to the 56/100 save and tried again...same result :( 99/100...I have no idea...seems like some kind of glitch.

For the record... I have every achievement, except 100% completion and all bonus galleries unlocked (req 100/100).

Edit: Got it on a second playthrough, starting from scratch. Took me 5h 3m for a full game run, collecting everything, no level replays, etc. Just incase anyone else happens to encounter this glitch and is put off by the thought of playing through again: its not too bad :)

1000g!

Edited by Flik0r
Update

• 8 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

I had the same problem. 99% and everything had completed, I came here and read the comments then load my previous saves to find the problem. But something stupid happened, when I load my last save (99%) I got the 100% achievements on main menu! What the f***! I'm glad that I don't have to play it again but this is a huge glitch.

:confused:

• 2 months later...
  • 8 months later...

I also got 99% complete, but uhm, what was the solution to get it all? I've got all of the bonusses (99 XP, 20 Health, 20 mana, all 18 armor parts and beated all 8 elite enemies) and of course, I have already beated the entire game. I don't know what playing it all again will help, since I got all of these on the first playthrough.....

The only three achievements that I do not have is the co-op one, the 100% completed one and the last gallery for which the 100% completed one is needed.

Also, if somebody's interested in doing the co-op together to get that achievement, lemme know! :)

Any idea's? Thank you!

Yunie

• 4 months later...
  • 6 months later...

It's really best to do all of the collecting on the first runthrough. Is there not a video-guide to help?

One of the things that I almost missed about this achievement is an elite enemy in the Burned Lands that, for some reason, if you miss him during the story mode, he doesn't appear again. Ever.

Then again, I did this game after doing Conan. Wanna know how many times I had to replay Conan to get all of those achievements?

• 1 month later...
  • 1 year later...