This game is not easy!

Boostme

btw, what are the region free Cave games? Espagaluda and Mushahime-sama? any got links to purchase?

Mushi Mushi Pork and Pink Sweets Double Pack has been purposefully released as Region Free.

Apparently some guy at Cave knew they weren't going to publish it worldwide but wanted to know how many non-Japanese people fancied a go and they received tons of emails saying "Yes Please" so they purposefully made it region free.

Like one of the titles mentioned above though there is a Special Edition available that is NOT region free.

You can grab it at Play Asia.

Az

• 1 month later...

Saying this game is 'not easy' is like saying your leg being severed is only a 'dull pain'.

This games is utterly relentless. I can often make it through the first two levels without getting hit, but after that, I die every 5 seconds. You have shit shooting at you from every direction with no where to hide. This game seriously has NO mercy.

In many ways, this reminds me of the difficulty level of Ikaruga.

Still as fun as Hell to play, though.

• 2 months later...

The difficulty of this game is something you make for yourself pretty much. Its a pretty neat system of balancing your desire for score with your own capabilities. If you cannot handle Death Mode then don't pick level 3 for it. Also, some memorization will naturally come into play.

This is indeed the definition of an easy 1cc.

• 4 months later...