Official XBA Boosting Session Information & Discussion

bplayak

http://www.xboxachievements.com/images/news/bannerl-gamingsessions.jpg

If you are looking to work on achievements, play for pride, or just have a casual game, we encourage you to check out any existing gaming sessions first by clicking HERE.

If you don't see one that works for you, feel free to make a new one. If the achievement you are working towards requires some recruiting in advance, feel free to respond in this thread with details. Please keep all questions, inquiries or information directly related to your created boosting session to the "Comments" section of your gaming session. You can see prior requests for assistance in the archive HERE.

For some guidelines on how to be effective and productive, we also encourage you to read the Beginner's Guide to Boosting.

• 1 month later...
  • Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Looking for 3 guys/girls to do all 5 Black Ops 2 EE's. EE will be richtofens side as his are easier as you progress through the maps. I am UK so would prefer people to be on the same time scale and speak english too. Hit me up if you're interested GT is MisguidedOmen.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Wanting to do the buried easter egg (richtofen side). Could use help please and please know how to do it. I forgot how to do it, but I have the video in front of me. I'll be on sometime tomorrow afternoon.

Message me here or send a message over xbox live.

GT:G4nGSt3r Br33zy

• 2 weeks later...

I'm looking for 3 team members to do Tower of Babble and lost little lgirl achievements with, I know how to do both of them just need a team to do it, also looking to do all on Black Ops 1, So if your interested I am usually online about 9:30 GMT, Add me Heldane2012, make sure to mention its for a zombies team so I know it's not a random request

I Won't be on tonight though

Edited by Heldane2012

Looking for some people to help out with all zombie achievements, if you are willing to help out send me a fr and a message letting me know where you found me, willing to help with other things as well like multiplayer... not boosting just playing as a team and going for the win my gamertag is KPsKillinIt

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hey,

I need to do all the Easter egg achievements and all other origins achievements. I'm on GMT time. Will try to get online as much as possible. Hit me up if you want to give it a try. Gamertag is the coynster. Send me a msg aswell so I know it's about zombies. Cheers.

• 4 weeks later...

Hey everyone, I'm new to the whole COD zombies thing so I need a few people (Preferably experienced in COD Zombies) to help me get pretty much all zombie achievements (Tranzit and all DLC) I'm can be online most times as my work alternates from days to nights frequently. Any help will be greatly appriciated.

GT: Grimace McDeath

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Looking for upto 3 players to play any zombies map as i have just bought the final DLC (origins). I consider myself a decent team player who will always provide help and not just randomly back out of games.

Feel free to add me, europeans & Americans only due to lagging issues in other regions.

GT - M0nsterSkillz

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...